rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Vinny's world travel log

Vinny's world travel log

Bogota is rainy and cold comparing to Cali. Foggy, gloomy and sad. And yet I am walking around like a kid in a candy shop. All the cute student girls and young workers walking around wearing high heels and just pretty as ever. I missed that city, although I wish Colombians placed their capital in a warmer part of the country.

@tobehero. Glad you like it. I have noticed IG helping as soon as I uploaded enough photos to show my persona. Today in the airport of Cali I opened a big ass model chica sitting next to me who was flying to the Coast via Bogota. I did my IG close and watched her go over my photos. All the stuff I put there for the girls to see is being noticed. All the little tiny demonstrations of high value. Me playing guitar, me travelling to cool spots, me doing sports, me looking good with some abs when I lost 7kg intermittent fasting. It is all there for them to see. In a 1 minute scrolling through my photos this girl knew enough about me to like me more and trust me more. Who would not trust a young gentleman with a smile on his face holding a baby chimp?

I think I will hit 20k next month. I think from then on I will start to try to monetize my account. Get some discounts on accommodation or more. Hit a record few days ago by getting 327 new followers in 1 day.

[Image: attachment.jpg35507]   

Messages In This Thread