rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Vinny's world travel log

Vinny's world travel log

Few days ago a friend and a fellow member was drugged with Scopolamine in Medellin. Not sure if he wants to be named, he can reveal himself if he wishes.

Just wanted to raise awareness. Pretty nasty and scary stuff. Scopolamine aka Devil's breath can be blown into your face as a powder or put into your drink and food and while you still stay awake and appear normal, you totally lose the power of will. So you can be persuaded to withdraw all your money from your credit cards, give away your valuables etc.

The thing is that there is no info on the forum, and I have only found out about this while being here in Colombia. Apparently quite a few members have been drugged before, so stay alert amigos.

Apart from losing money and valuables side effects might include heart failure and death, as well as memory loss and other cognitive impairments loss of sleep etc.

Not fear mongering, I am still in Colombia and will still be here, but will take precautions. I can think that not being alone and watching your drinks carefully might help.

Not sure if all my Colombian girls were Scopolamined before but they all seem to be extremely disorganized. Not a single girl has left my place without forgetting something. In my collection I have a phone charger, one sock with stars, pink panties, one earring and a hair clip. A bit more and I will have to open a pawnshop.

Messages In This Thread