rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Anyone else feel general dislike toward members of your own ethnic group?

Anyone else feel general dislike toward members of your own ethnic group?

Asian guy here, and there's a lot I dont like about asians in general. I'll break it down, try to keep it funny and not too spicy:

Koreans - fuck me, but the guys all seem like they are gay with all the makeup and close touching, and the women are either ugly or all look the same after plastic surgery. Seriously, do an image search and type "miss korea clone" or something like that.

Shanghai - the men are crass and spit on the streets all the damn time. When they talk they either sound like a chinese hitler or some fag chinese opera singer with lots of "uptick" in their speech, if that's the right word for it. The women act like their shit don't stink, damn princesses.

Hong Kong - men are emasculated as fuck, must be generations of soy+blue pill TV programming to cause this shit. They all look weak and skinny with thick black frame glasses. Bitches are worse than their sisters in Shanghai, spoilt rotten by their rich dads who pay their way to "study" overseas, only to spread their legs to stranger cock - i should know, i've fucked them. Dew leh loh mo on all their generations.

Filipinos - damn midgets

Thai - damn ladyboys, whenever they talk it's like hearing a crowd of deaf retards speak.

Viet - Same as thai, without the gayness

India - Hahahahaha... no comment.

As a whole - they creep me out. Whenever I go out and see asians hanging around, it's like watching a bunch of clones; they all look the same and act the same. This Shanghai guy is the same as that Shanghai guy - eating the same CCP approved food, watching CCP approved TV, sleeping in CCP approved beds, shitting in CCP approved toilets. Or Koreans with their KPop and KDramas and surgery.

---

What do I like about asia? Japan is cool - polite to a fault and the girls are cute as all hell. You get your soy/fag "men" with their realdolls, sure, but the Japanese men I've met have all been professional.

I reckon Beijing is cool, but I feel they're always looking down on you (but all asians do anyway, so meh).

Asian food also the best, tons of variety and healthy options. And god help me, but I love soy sauce even though it's probably turning me gay. Lucky i eat a lot of meat to keep it in check.

Messages In This Thread