rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Anyone else feel general dislike toward members of your own ethnic group?

Anyone else feel general dislike toward members of your own ethnic group?

The tendency for the vast majority of Western white females to try to lead their relationships and be arrogant "go getter" type personalities is so obnoxious and unattractive. They fell for all the stupid propaganda of "guys love CONFIDENT STRONG WOMEN." It's seriously so offputting it makes me want to immediately stop talking to a woman when she tries to pull some "come with me"/"follow me"/"here's the plan" bullshit. It's so unnatural. Is it really that hard to let men do what comes naturally to them and feels right for both sexes? To put your ego aside for 1 second and trust that the man you find yourself attracted to has enough strength in himself to decide what's best for the budding relationship?

Someone has to lead, someone has to follow in a 2 person relationship. There's nothing sexist or oppressive about that fact. The vast majority of women feel more comfortable following a leader. Why can't they admit that? This pretending to be men bullshit has to stop.

White women are hellbent on shittesting and talking down their mates constantly. It's sickening how much this is casually accepted especially overhearing groups of women spending their "girls night/lunch/brunch" just talking shit about their boyfriends and husbands. Whatever happened to supporting the ones you purport to love? To raise up your friends and mates rather than drag them down out of jealousy or egotistical spite?

Too many white dudes are faggy hipsters with no convictions and go along with whatever the women in their life or the media tells them. Even some solid smart masculine dudes I'm friends with I can't discuss politics with hardly because they put all their trust in journalists and "experts." Saying the G word (globalists) or suggesting that the majority of Western governments are corrupted as fuck by elite special interests is "OMG SERIOUSLY CONSPIRACY THEORY SHIT BROOOOO...."

Even some of these aforementioned dudes can't stomach voting Trump because of the same emotional reasons women won't. OMG racist sexist rapist Russians

Messages In This Thread