rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Anyone else feel general dislike toward members of your own ethnic group?

Anyone else feel general dislike toward members of your own ethnic group?

Im a bunch of different races, but culturally speaking I would say I'm white.

As American white men become more like American white women they become like ...as Eddie Winslow said about American white women.

"They are extremely uptight, easily offended, passive-aggressive, incredibly selfish, and have no personality"

Also I can see how American white men can extremely difficult to understand for many foreigners. They often tell you one thing about their culture then do the exact opposite later. They can be very passive aggressive and extremely indirect. If you worked any customer service job in your life you might understand, whites will often smile to your face and act like theres nothing wrong then basically stab you in the back 10 seconds later.

While I don't always like it either, I sometimes appreciate the direct argumentative nature of some black folks. At least they're being honest with you.

Messages In This Thread