rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Need Help with Conversing with Girls

Need Help with Conversing with Girls

Quote: (09-26-2016 06:45 PM)polymath Wrote:  

1) try to get her to talk about herself, and when you are talking about yourself, add a couple of pretty intimate details, like a "I don't usually talk about this at a sangria bar, but..."

Finally, if she hasn't already interrupted or responded to things you have said, ask a question or state an open ended thought to spur a response.

I'll definitely keep these points in mind.

But maybe I'm not commnuicating correctly. I'll explain. For example, when I talk to a girl about lets say travelling, I get her to qualify herself first. Heres how:

Me: I love travelling. It makes me know the world better. I've been to lots of places in europe. Do you like travelling?
Her: Yeah I like travelling too. I've been to france and spain.
Me: Yeah I've been to Spain 4 times. I went to Ibiza, Madrid and Barcelona. I went to the clubs there which are unbelievable. The best clubs I been in europe.

So from here after she says she travels after I say that I travel, I respond about me traveling. Whenever a girl says something about herself I usually continue the topic about me. Do you think this is counterintuitive? Is this bad?

Messages In This Thread