rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Globalists weaponizing small children and very old people.

Globalists weaponizing small children and very old people.

The current heroes of the "Leftist-Globalists" and MSM, are... 2 very small boys. The boy who "stopped" (just for a short while actually) a Conservative, anti faggot-marriage manifestation in Mexico (what does he know about normal sexual life and natural laws of reproduction?); and the 6-year old who wrote a letter to Barry "offering to take refugees into his home" (what does he know about working hard for decades to buy yourself a home, before inviting unvetted strangers inside?).

Add to this, Leftists putting words into ex-presidents' mouths (Bush-father, 92 years old, and Chirac, currently dying in hospital), pretending that these very old (and formerly conservative) men have endorsed Globalist commie candidates, yeah sure and I'm voting for Pol-Pot.

I see a pattern here:
Leftists not respecting the most vulnerable people of our societies (very little kids, very old people), and even shamelessly weaponizing them for scoring cheap political points. Remember also how they weaponized the image of the (drowned) little Syrian boy (actually killed by fault of his scheming father, who kept the life-vest for himself, and was only emigrating to pay for his own dental work), to justify the invasion of more than one million of (not-Syrian by the way) migrants?

That's a big difference between leftist Globalists and Conservative people: we Conservatives do not use children or very old people, or bare-breasted females (see the hysterical Femen), to make our points. Globalists on the other hand are using every emotional trick available, stopping at nothing.

Sources:
Mexico pro-gay "my uncle is a proud gay [Image: dodgy.gif] " little boy: http://fusion.net/story/346004/lgbt-protest-mexico/

Barry reading a (fictional?) 6-year old boy's letter: http://sgblogs.com/pages/80894399-6-year...ng-home-to
[Image: obama-refugee-socia-l.jpg]

Messages In This Thread