rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How Trump Can Fix His HUGE Problem With Catholic Voters

How Trump Can Fix His HUGE Problem With Catholic Voters

Quote: (08-28-2016 09:56 PM)RawGod Wrote:  

I'm skeptical that there is a large non-Hispanic Catholic bloc at all. Sure these people identify as Catholic, but how many of them are practising? Most of them are basic white Americans who tick the Catholic box when asked about religion, but whose real faith is whatever is in the air at the time. And that's liberalism, or in the case of Republican voters, cuckservatism. So Trump should pander to cuckservative nominal Catholics? Like the current Pope does?

I think it's fairly obvious that the Catholic Church is totally corrupt, and has since perverted the original message of Christianity into Cuckinanity.

If you want to read something utterly revolting, click here:

http://i.imgur.com/8ns9iIh.jpg (safe for work)

The good news is that the Catholic Church is losing it's White productive members rapidly. Pretty much all of it's new membership is third-world and will not be able to fill the Vatican's coffers to spread faggotry for much longer.

Who knows, once the Catholics hit rock bottom, they may yet become humble enough to follow the Bible again? Or it will finally bite the dust when their non-White "converts" discover they can no longer milk the Church for anything useful?

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Messages In This Thread