rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

New plate seems to be in control....

New plate seems to be in control....

I recently started seeing and hooking up with this 21 year old 8.5-9/10 Chinese-American girl. She is by far the best looking girl I have hooked up with and everything about her appearance turns me on. She is a total freak in the sheets and she even reminded me to wrap it when we were about to smash (i was going to anyway, but she was so conscious about). Seems to be experienced and cautious for a 21 year old.

After sex the other night, she was asking me questions such as, "are you a cuddler? do you usually kick the girl out after sex?" I finally followed with "ok what are you getting at? lets talk about what you want from this"...

And she freaks out saying "Articulatecool! Can you not?! Why can't you just go with the flow? It's fun with a little mystery!"

Now this threw me off, because our previous dates consisted of conversations regarding what we wanted in a relationship, etc. I thought she was interested in dating seriously and I was just gonna try to smash. Turns out, she just wants sex from me (or at least she's signaling that). I am not used to this. I am used to girls wanting a relationship and wanting to be exclusive with me.

I felt like a total bitch. She wants pretty much FWB, every man's dream, but I had to question it. My beta came out because this girl is pretty high up there and I want to keep her around for as long as possible.

What should I do? My gut tells me to make her want a relationship, so then that gives me control. I would rather her not fuck other dudes while fucking me.

Messages In This Thread