rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Asian Inflation? - "Chinese woman crowned Miss Michigan, netizens think she's ugly

Asian Inflation? - "Chinese woman crowned Miss Michigan, netizens think she's ugly

Quote: (07-29-2016 09:36 PM)kosko Wrote:  

I've seen better Chinese broads when you walk past those nail salons to be honest.

She has a nice bod, big tits, but a butterface indeed.

I could see how Mainland people would call her ugly as sin though. Her looks is completely alien to what they think looks good. They probably think she is fat with those big ol' tits.

Now for North American perspective I really don't know what to say. What are they judging these broads on as we all know it is not pure hotness.

We need a China expert in here (paging Kai). What region would she be from with a "Quann" name? I ask this because I watch to much of that smug asshole Eddie Haung on Vice and he is always talks about how the different regions will pump out different body types on the Chinese girls. This would fit whatever he would describe as the region that pumps out thicker girls with big tits. I think he mentioned also the faces of this region are beat as well lol.

In China she would be kinda low (6) or maybe high (8) depending upon how tall she is and where the Chinese guy is from/lives. Allegedly she is very tall (I cannot find the height numbers though). If that is true that would offset her very dark skin. Her eye symmetry is just bad. Locals talking trash are correct about that face. Those tits and that height would get her plenty play in many parts of China, so they are wrong on that.

She is from Beijing, but you would probably have to ask her parents where they are from or where their people came from to know more. Quan as a name, to my knowledge, does not pinpoint where you are from.

Like QC said, giving ugly women with awesome personalities or backstories, 1st place, is in style these days.

I will give her that 7 score, but only if she is wearing makeup. Without that, she is a 6, just merely above average. She has to have even a few blemishes and acne under that makeup. She still isn't pageant caliber, no matter how big her tits are, or how tall she is. That should not be really up for debate. Beauty pageants should always be 8+. What makes us create all these threads over pageant women is the stuff QC talked about.

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

Messages In This Thread