rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

White Male Suicide skyrockets in America

White Male Suicide skyrockets in America

Quote: (07-03-2016 11:36 PM)Delta Wrote:  

Quote: (07-02-2016 08:57 PM)Perfectionist Wrote:  

Doesnt having money - or showing you have money... attract all the gold-digging bitches?

I'd rather not say what I do to maximize my anonymity.

To your second question about gold-diggers, the answer is unequivocally no. The polar opposite is true. With astounding consistency, the type of girl I attract is the one who makes as much or more than I do, who the last thing she needs is more money, but simply can't feel attracted to a guy unless he's intelligent and has his shit together. Girls who would actually benefit from a provider don't touch me with a ten foot pole.

Seriously, my experience has led me to believe that the concept of a gold-digger is outdated and hardly exists nowadays. Modern girls expect to feel "connection" and attraction to a guy. This can't be emphasized enough. Provider game is a loser, at least if you're in your 20's.

Delta, your input here is very valuable.

I'd very much appreciate your thoughts on this post from Wallstreet Playboys:

http://wallstreetplayboys.com/personal-f...nd-dating/

However, to avoid further derail, I'd like to suggest that we continue this discussion in this thread.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Messages In This Thread