rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

White Male Suicide skyrockets in America

White Male Suicide skyrockets in America

Quote: (07-02-2016 03:07 PM)Genghis Khan Wrote:  

Quote: (07-02-2016 01:33 PM)nomadbrah Wrote:  

Quote: (07-02-2016 01:17 PM)Delta Wrote:  

Quote: (07-02-2016 01:39 AM)Samseau Wrote:  

The only way to reliably attract women with a job is if you have a top 20% or so job, so if you can't achieve this or don't want to put in the effort then your options are to become a player or some kind of MGTOW (nerd, recluse, homosexual, whoring).

Quote: (07-02-2016 01:39 AM)Samseau Wrote:  

The 80% of men without the baller jobs to attract females usually don't have a family by 50+ and many find no reason to continue living.

I have easily a 'top 20%' job; probably more like top 5%. I earn way more than the vast majority of my peers. I can tell you first hand that it's worth shit for attracting women. 99% of them absolutely could not care less. In fact, I think such a job is a detriment to attracting women, as it's extremely difficult to go from thinking logically 40 hours a week to trying to connect with a woman's emotional side on a date. If I didn't work out religiously and study game, I'd be a sexless sadsack hoping and praying for a stray fatty to give me the time of day.

I'd revise your 20% to 0.001%. Pro athlete and rock star are the only jobs I can think of that would attract women by themselves. For everyone else, you'd better have more to bring to the table.

This is a valid objection, but the rest I don't agree with. You have money, if you can't think of ways of using it to attract women, then you should consider if you could do more to expand your interests.

Boating, skiing, wine tasting, motorcycle riding, windsurfing, horseback riding, weekend trips across Europe, all these fun things cost money and women like them.

Perhaps some of it comes from if you have asked yourself why you want money?

You missed his point. The point is not what you can do with the money. It's that a top 20% job on its own is worthless for attracting women.

There used to be a time when having a steady job itself was attractive to women. The argument now is that you need a top 20% baller job - i.e. the level of status/security/money provided by a job now has a higher bar for many women. Delta is making a valid point, which is that even a top 20% job inherently does not attract women anymore. As women have found their own security/money, they do not care whether you can provide. Unless you're at the 0.001% level because then you could provide a higher quality lifestyle.

No, he said top 5% and earning way more than his peers. There's a big difference, top 20% is a lot of things, top 5% is something else entirely, that's freedom and expensive hobbies.

Messages In This Thread