rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How the fuck did cavemen get laid?

How the fuck did cavemen get laid?

Quote: (06-14-2016 12:46 AM)Sidney Crosby Wrote:  

Did Adam game Eve with apple game? (Johnbozz)

Apple game is very interesting. You have many types of apples, cooking apples and non cooking apples. I'd suggest you use a non cooking apple. With apple game you need more than one apples and the idea is you got to knock her out with said apples. Throw apples at her head and one will make her faint. That is when you go in for the kill so to speak. That JB is how to apple game.

To answer OP my best guesses is what has already been said, be alpha or don't reproduce. There is a very good reason why a lot of our psychology stems from evolution from those times. Take AA as an example back in caveman days there was a very real threat that if you go to another tribe to get laid that they could kill you. AA nowadays has no real reason to exist but it does due to evolution.

It always explains why women are more attracted to alpha male who can protect as there was in caveman days a very real threat of being killed by another tribe or some giant hungry animal. So when it came to game it was be bigger, stronger and able to protect the most. I'm not exactly sure of exact methods but i'm sure it involves actual pick up, i.e. walking over to a chick, picking her up literally and walking off.

Messages In This Thread