rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

If you could choose 1 city in Central/Eastern Europe

If you could choose 1 city in Central/Eastern Europe

It is hard to tell for sure without knowing you, but given the profile you mentioned, i think you would struggle even more in countries like Serbia and Croatia. In Serbia people are very friendly, women will date a foreigner, but people are also very tall. I am 6 feet tall and i often feel short in Serbia.

I would give Romania a try, i found the women and locals to be very friendly, it is also very cheap. Cities look like shit though, the only reason to go there is for the people.

I disagree that Poland is the best or easiest place in Europe. I had better experiences in Hungary, Romania and Lithuania. And i am a good looking guy who does not need to try hard. Thing about Poland i have noticed is that it is alot like Western Europe. In countries like Romania, Hungary and Serbia, you can still find interesting cultures. I think that is also something you need to take into consideration. Poles are stuck in a bit of an identity crisis i feel.

I think maybe the best place for you would be somewhere like Thailand. I do not know enough about these places in Asia though so i will leave it to somebody else with more experience to comment. The visas situations there should not be a problem i think. I have a friend who has been living there for 3 years. Lives on tourist visas. Struggled with women in Europe but does very well there.

Messages In This Thread