rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Guriko's Notes

Guriko's Notes

471. Kindred spirits find each other.

472. A poem inspired by reading Sam Hariss’s book Free Will.

I am a Puppet controlled by strings,
but I am a Puppet Who controls the strings,
I am a Puppet controlled by the Puppeteer,
but I am a Puppet Who controls the Puppeteer,
and in the end The One Who wins is Me,
because in the end I Am where I Will to Be.

473. What is my number One value in Life? FREEDOM! I will look chained but in reality be free.

474. You cannot be big and ripped. You need gear to be both big and ripped. By Mike Cernovich.

475. Join the Hard Hitters Club, by Mike Cernovich

Do not be a dork. Do not tell people what you will do. Simply do it and then tell people how you did it. Do not want, WILL! Become a member of the 3% Club, become a ‘willer’ and stop being a ‘wanter’!

On my deathbed I will have no regrets! For that I will do whatever it takes! I have not chosen the 3%, but the 0,3%!

476. What is anxiety and how to destroy it. By Mike Cernovich.

What is anxiety? Anxiety is fear about a possible future outcome. How to destroy anxiety? Get into the moment.

477. The power of state control and framing!

478. How a reader smashed through his stuttering problem and limiting beliefs. By Mike Cernovich.

- Find the beliefs.
- Find the related memory. Associate into the memory and observe it from a third party perspective.
- Think: ‘Is this a helpful belief? What is wrong with it? The negative judgment, is it true?’
- What would you tell yourself in the situation?
- Watch yourself step up into the scene and tell the self in the memory the flaws with this reasoning and relate the positive advice.
- Discard the memory. Watch it burn, or wash it down a drain in your mind.

In order for this to work:

- separate yourself from your emotions and thoughts
- be brutally honest with yourself

479. A fully developed man is one with his body. He moves, thinks and lives with purpose. Life itself is a martial art. By Mike Cernovich.

480. Charisma by Mike Cernovich.

Charisma can be learned. Charisma starts with connection --> there is no place I’d rather be and there is no one else I want to see. Charisma for life vs. charisma for women. Be in the present moment!

481. How not have writers block by Mike Cernovich.

- Have you ever had a problem?
- Is this a problem other men are dealing with?
- Were you able to solve this problem?
- Did you take a Jr. High English Class?

Rules when you are writing:

- Do not copy other people but let them inspire you.
- Connect with your audience.
- Stop judging your writing.
- Remember The Blueprint above!

482. What is Game? By Mike Cernovich.

Game is about building yourself up as a man and creating an amazing lifestyle. Become the Man to see, develop charisma, become a hard hitter.

Game equals investment into yourself --> get your style in order, lift weights, juice, read books and do alpha male stuff.

483. Gorilla Marketing by Mike Cernovich.

Marketing is not always about the money. Marketing is often about the message --> get your message out and attack your adversaries.

‘Every normal man must be tempted at time to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag and begin slitting throats.’ Take a stand!

Be different, be bold, analyze data (A/B test everything) and market like a Good Man! Have RUTHLESS FOCUS!

484. My training concepts:

- High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT)
- Bodyweight movement and mobility
- Foamrolling and mobility
- Recovery

485. I will NEVER lose my frame again!

486. When in the presence of women --> the mouth is to be watched and NEVER SHIT WHERE YOU EAT!

487. ‘Knowing others is intelligence. Knowing yourself is true wisdom. Mastering others is strength. Mastering yourself is true power.’ – Lao-Tzu

488. ‘Become a stronger version of yourself.’ – Elliot Hulse.
‘Most powerful is he, who has himself in his own power.’ – Seneca

489. Keep your finances in order!

Romans 8:31 - 'What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?'

My notes.

Mike Cernovich Compilation 2015 | 2016

The Gold from Bold

Messages In This Thread