rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Field Report for First 3 months

Field Report for First 3 months

jaja yeah, sounds crazy, but i have been gaming in a seriously way for 2 weeks. I recently decided to improve myself a lot, i am working out, dressing better, learn about self control, read some seduction books, get a quality life.

In the past, i have banged or kissed girls, but 90% of them were tourist. i had no idea about game, my strong point is that these girls were so atracted to my appareance, i am confident with a lot of knowledge about the world(a little nerd). It was enough, but then i realized that i could increase drastically my possibilities of getting girls with game and I am here.

we have something in common, our standards are so high. Maybe it is arrogant to say that all girls i have banged belong to the range 7-7.5

I am seeing your number of approaches, good job. Personally, i have no time to go out(i work from 8 am to 6 pm and i live 2 hours from my workplace). The thing is that i am approaching girls at gym, bus station,restaurants,streets. Few time ago, one cutie chick smiled me and i went to approached her, she and her cousin was laughing a lot, 20 minutes later, we started to make out.

I use a mix of indirect and direct game, i try to be so funny(tell stories,jokes) and misterious, escalate and put my hands in her shoulder or waist ASAP. I live in Peru, average peruvians donĀ“t look good at all, but i have flirted cute ones. These are my short numbers for now.

Number of Approaches: 20
Phone numbers:5
Make outs: 2
Lays: 0
Dates: 0

I am so sure that i would improve these numbers a lot

Messages In This Thread