rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Krakow, Poland: April 2016 Datasheet

Krakow, Poland: April 2016 Datasheet

Quote: (12-11-2018 02:19 PM)DigitalNomad Wrote:  

Quote: (12-08-2018 10:27 PM)pk9090 Wrote:  

If a guys has the same type of game, who gets more girls, south European guys or Anglosphere guys?

I was in Krakow for a while last month but only tried hostel game. Although I didn't get IOI's from polish girls.
Both can do well.. the hostels there are fun, but it's definitely a city that's ideal to get away from the hostel/pub crawl game. Tons of local students and good logistics.

@jaegermeester good post, but no BaniaLuka and to a lesser extent Huki Muki/Pijalnia? Can pull there basically any night of the week and the crowd changes out every hour or so.. much prefer that to Cubano.. I also disagree that it's an Amsterdam/Prague. Amsterdam is 1st trip to Europe, Prague is 2nd trip to Europe, and Krakow is 3rd... the majority of backpackers that do EE do Budapest and Prague, but not Krakow

About the Pjalnia/Bania Luka's, yes those are good places as well. I prefer some of the off-beat 5-zloty bars such as Embassy of Herring in Passaz, or Kommisariat in Kazimierz, as they are less rowdy and you don't have to wait for half an hour to get to the bar as in Bania Luka.

Messages In This Thread