Roosh V Forum
Krakow, Poland: April 2016 Datasheet - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Travel (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Krakow, Poland: April 2016 Datasheet (/thread-56214.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Krakow, Poland: April 2016 Datasheet - This Is Trouble - 06-04-2016

I spent all of April in Krakow and here's my thoughts.

ABOUT ME

24 years old, now-retired computer engineer turned professional blogger, dark-skinned (half Asian half white), 5'9". There's pics of me all over my site (see signature). I'm decent looking but not a model.

My most recent US home was in Los Angeles, but I also spent significant time in San Diego. So I'm pretty battle hardened from the SoCal game scene.

Travel experience: I've spent significant time in Europe and a bit in South America. I'm now living in EE full time so I'm not on any balls-to-the-wall bang trips, mostly living a normal life.

I definitely got a lot of looks when walking around Krakow, which definitely isn't the norm for me (well, at least coming from Los Angeles - so take that with a grain of salt.)

LOGISTICS

You've got two options as to where to stay.

1.) Obviously the main square/Rynek area is fantastic. Get as close to it as you can.

2.) Kazimierz, or the "Old Town" district is excellent as well, but a little bit more of a hipster and grungy vibe to it. So if it's not your thing, wouldn't recommend staying here. I do think it's a little bit cheaper overall, but it's marginal.

My best recommendation would be to get a place on the SOUTH end of the main square, in the general direction of Kazimierz. That way you can kind of have the best of both worlds, and there is really nothing as far as nightlife/date venues in the North, West or East ends of the square.

Something else to note: logistics matter (as anywhere) with nightgame, but it's not like America where girls balk at walking more than a hundred yards. I stayed about a 7-10 minute walk off of the square and never once had an issue with logistics (both from a date and nightgame perspective).

THE GIRLS, OVERALL

I'll be honest, they're completely racist. Against their own race.

I had two periods with two different friends, both of whom are 6'2+, good looking - BUT look Polish. And both of those guys got nowhere near the love I got, both from walking around the streets and online game perspective.

And it's not just limited to Krakow. I spent half a week in Wroclaw in 2014, and found the same thing applied (and I had a bit of a celebrity vibe there, California ID game worked great. Not so much in Krakow.)

For whatever reason, they seem to have a thing for the dark skinned guys. I also met an Indian guy there, and he was killing it.

But with that being said, Poland hits the sweet spot in Eastern Europe for being just Western enough in their sexual ethical habits. The girls are sweet and feminine, but they will put out quick and they're enthusiastic about sex. Contrast that to where I went next (Kiev) and where I am now (Odessa) where it's just simply more difficult to lay girls quickly (though they are usually higher quality).

Now that I've wrapped up in Kiev (will drop a datasheet for that too), my thoughts are that if I wanted to completely whore it up, I'd go back to Poland, if I wanted to date one quality girl I'd stay in Ukraine. Time will tell.

NIGHTGAME

The best nights to go out are the weekdays, hands-down. On weekends amateur hour rolls around (at least during spring/summer), with hundreds of horny and desperate stag parties hitting the streets and acting like drunken morons. Nowadays, some of them even walk around with GoPros on their heads filming their entire night.

Needless to say it destroys the nightlife on Friday and Saturday. Stick to Wednesday and Thursday if you want to have a better chance with girls (and overall you'll just have more fun, I'd say). I basically retired from Friday/Saturday nights after the first week of the trip.

Use Where2b.org and just put yourself down for everything on any nights you plan to go out.

FRANTIC is a good spot for Wednesday nights, it's usually some sort of Absolut Vodka promotion and girls drink for free. Guys are 10zl charge to get in. I really liked this venue overall - it's got a dance floor for those who like that, and a ton of little passages where you can just camp out and talk to girls.

SHAKERS is right next door to Frantic but I popped my head in a couple times and wasn't impressed.

COCO is another good Wednesday night spot, but doesn't really pick up until after midnight.

CIEN is now SHUT DOWN.

LOKAL is a cool venue with a lot of good places to talk to girls, it's just totally hit or miss as to when it's going.

PROZAK I wouldn't bother with unless you like to dance. It's unbearably loud, hot, and I just hated the place. Plus side (or not depending how you look at it), it's a very young crowd.

TEATRO CUBANO is a fun place which basically made me feel like I was in Colombia all over again (except the girls can't dance anywhere near as good).

So that covers the clubs, but there are a lot of bars that you can just hang out in, sip a beer, and occasionally strike up conversation with people. But it's nothing like the US where there's tons of random people standing around and you can hit on anyone.

I'll list some of these bars in the "Date Venues" section below.

DAYGAME

There are a LOT of daygamers in Krakow that come in, so if you see guys in leather jackets with headphones in prowling around the mall...might want to try a new spot for the day.

MAIN SQUARE obviously has lots of girls at all times. Definitely pleasant to just go for a nice walk and approach.

GALLERIA KRAKOWSKA is the most target-heavy spot in the city, but like I said - it's overrun.

OTHER MALLS: There's two other malls in Kazimierz and one in Bonarka, but neither have the foot traffic of the Krakowska mall.

AGH University has girls running around and is worth a venture.

ONLINE GAME

They're all on Tinder and eager to meet. I was getting 100+ matches a week.

You can also try https://sympatia.onet.pl/, I think I met one girl off there (honestly can't remember), and there's good talent. Definitely not as profitable as Tinder, but for $4.99 for a month there's no reason not to give it a shot.

DATE VENUES

PAUZA is hands-down the best date spot. Friendly staff, good/sexy lighting, not too loud but not too quiet. Comfy and sexy coaches.

"BEAN BAG BAR": Can't remember the name. Go down Pasaz 13 (little passage off the south end of the main square), and walk down. It's on your left with red bean bags in the window.

BUDHA BAR is another excellent choice, provided you can get good seating.

MULTI QLTI is a beer bar that can be used, but the lighting isn't as good as Pauza or Buddha. Cool place though (and good beer choices).

BANIA LUKA, PILJANIA, HUKI MUKI are all cheap, college-esque bars where you can get hammered drunk for basically free. 4zl beers or shots (that's $1 USD)

Some of the girls LOVE these places and will even suggest it. If they do, go with it. Screw holding frame and sticking to your guns. Go with her to these places and get drunk with her off the cheap drinks and let the night take you where it may.

I had several girls suggest it as a second venue too, and it was never a bad option.

Depending on where you are, there's multiple Bania Lukas and Piljania's all around the square. Huki Muki has only one location.

The nicest (and slightly less likely to be packed to the brim) Bania is probably the new one on Szewska and for Piljania is on Tomasza.

MY RESULTS

4 bangs in the first 14 days, then took my foot off the gas to focus on work.

I also picked it back up again in the last days and had 3 different new girls on my bed in 4 days, but didn't close any. Two of them were those "if things fell just a bit differently it would have happened" kind of situations, so it could've easily been even better.

#1: 21 years old. Second night there, Tinder girl. Massive tits. Suggested Piljania. After two shots and two beers each we just walked back and fucked. Then she made fun of my back hair the next day on Whatsapp, so I never saw her again.

#2: 25 years old. Took three dates. Really liked her actually, has a great personality and was just fun to be with. Dated her throughout the month, flying her to Odessa to see me in a couple weeks.

#3: 28 years old, Romanian flag. Literally invited me over at 11pm on a Tuesday to drink wine. Fucked her within 30 minutes. Wouldn't rate her higher than a 6 but for the flag...

#4: 20 years old, Polish girl who was born in Poland but moved to England when she was 5. Even changed her name to the most common English surname out there. I made an argument that it counts as an English flag but Slubu is dead set that it doesn't.

I alternated with seeing #2 and #4 every day for the last two weeks, so I was pretty much getting laid every night (hence taking the foot off the gas).

FOOD

Krakow's got great food.

Smakołyki - Probably my favorite Polish restaurant I found, though it's hard to go wrong.

Alebriche is EXCELLENT Mexican food, and this is coming from someone who grew up in California. The lady who owns it is from Mexico City and doesn't speak Polish (but will speak Spanish and English to you).

Trattoria Mamma Mia - good Italian.

For burgers: MooMoo is VERY good, probably the best I had. Bobby Burgers isn't bad if you need a quick meal (superior to McDonald's).

Most of the bars have food too and it's hard to go wrong with it.

Just stay away from the kebab stands...

QUALITY OF LIFE/CONCLUSION

Krakow as a whole is very walkable, and a very pleasant place to live. It's clean, green, and the people are friendly as hell.

It lacks a metro but the trams are pretty good, though I mostly just walked everywhere. On average (including some marathon daygame sessions), I averaged 7.7 miles of walking/day for the month in Krakow.

There are a lot of cheap flights, so it gets overrun with stag parties, but it's not really a reason not to go. They're not picking up, but it puts a damper on the nights (for me). But if you work online/daygame, and strategically plan your nights out (i.e. go on Wednesday), you can do really well here.

I'm returning at the end of July after Odessa, a return trip to Kiev, and scouting Warsaw for a couple of days.

Any questions, drop 'em below.

Cheers.

Krakow, Poland: April 2016 Datasheet - Alb92 - 06-04-2016

Nice datasheet. Krakow is definitely a charming and livable city, with a good balance between girls' overall attractiveness and easiness.
I agree that Krakow's clubs are more often than not overrun by thirsty Spanish/Italian/English tourists, as was the case when I was there in february (which one would expect to be a relatively tourist-free period, but wasn't).

Krakow, Poland: April 2016 Datasheet - Malo - 06-04-2016

Quote: (06-04-2016 03:00 AM)This Is Trouble Wrote:  

Krakow as a whole is very walkable, and a very pleasant place to live. It's clean, green, and the people are friendly as hell.

Krakow is the 3rd most air-polluted city in Europe (with surrounding cities occupying most of the top 10, the top 2 are in Bulgaria).

The quality of air is exceeding EU pollution standards many fold, most days of the year.

There were days that children were not allowed to even go to school last year due to the pollution. It doesn't get THAT bad so often, but very often the recommendation is to "stay in as much as possible".

Just being responsible towards people reading this thread. Krakow is very far from being "clean and green", unfortunately.

It is due to a deadly combination of a lot of heavy industry in a valley shaped area that doesn't get too much wind to clean up the air.

For the same reason Krakow has less horrible winters - there's rarely wind to make the cold much more unbearable.

However, due to the pollution, if you care about your health, and especially if you have related problems, you may consider avoiding Krakow for long term stays.

Krakow, Poland: April 2016 Datasheet - Uptown - 06-04-2016

Nice datasheet!

What was wrong with kebab stands? and how did you find the language barrier there?

Krakow, Poland: April 2016 Datasheet - This Is Trouble - 06-05-2016

Quote: (06-04-2016 06:03 PM)Uptown Wrote:  

Nice datasheet!

What was wrong with kebab stands? and how did you find the language barrier there?

I avoid those diarrhea inducing pits as often as possible. Just my two cents.

There's no language barrier. Everyone speaks English except old ladies in the supermarkets. All young girls = English.

Krakow, Poland: April 2016 Datasheet - Gas - 06-20-2016

Nice sheet. Would you be up for detailing your Tinder setup a little more? 100+ matches a week is blowing me outta the water. Have you got the premium upgrade?

Krakow, Poland: April 2016 Datasheet - Pokerbaby - 06-21-2016

I have also noticed how Polish women stay away from Polish guys most of the time.

I have gone out to clubs here in Bialystok with a mix of friends. One guy is Indian, chubby, late 30's with a receding hairline, but still regularly picks up. Another guy is a tall, good looking Polish guy about 10 years younger. He barely gets any attention. I fall somewhere in the middle. I look like I could be Polish but once I start talking, girls know right away I'm a foreigner and immediately open up.

My Polish friend tells me "Introduce me as a Canadian". It's hard as he looks Polish and has a heavy Polish accent. I introduce him a French Canadian.

Do Polish women have this affinity for Indian, Black, or Asian Americans? No. well at least I don't think so. Being a visual minority immediately tells Polish women you are an outsider. Polish women do not like Polish men for a variety of reasons. Some of them economic. It's still a poor country and a lot of Polish women want to get the fuck of there.

I remember the Indian guy talking to one hot Polish chick and she asked him the usual "what are you doing here in Poland". He thought he'd impress her by saying he moved permanently to Poland (which was true). But I could tell she was not happy with that statement.

Me? when I get asked that question I avoid it. "I was travelling from Berlin to Moscow and I got lost". I don't want to sound like a sex tourist and I don't want to sound like I'm staying forever although both answers would be somewhat true.

Krakow, Poland: April 2016 Datasheet - Rush87 - 06-21-2016

Polish women aren't 'racist' against their own men. Foreign men in any country generally have an advantage over locals due to their novelty.

Krakow, Poland: April 2016 Datasheet - This Is Trouble - 06-23-2016

Quote: (06-20-2016 07:23 PM)Gas Wrote:  

Nice sheet. Would you be up for detailing your Tinder setup a little more? 100+ matches a week is blowing me outta the water. Have you got the premium upgrade?

Sure.

Yes, I have Tinder Plus. I also use an auto-swiper which will take you through every girl in the city in a night. Give them a week to match with you.

Out of those 100+ in Krakow, I'd say...30-40% were bangable -- but not a lot of truly top top shelf quality.

Every ten days or so I delete and re-make my account. Sure, you'll get some of the same but you'll also jump to the top of anyone who hasn't been active recently.

Then it all begins again.

This post includes parts of my profile and may also help: http://thisistrouble.com/2016/03/10/how-...inder-bio/

Krakow, Poland: April 2016 Datasheet - This Is Trouble - 06-23-2016

Quote: (06-21-2016 10:34 PM)Rush87 Wrote:  

Polish women aren't 'racist' against their own men. Foreign men in any country generally have an advantage over locals due to their novelty.

Absolutely true, but the advantage of dark-skinned guys in Poland is approaching the level of advantage to a white guy in Colombia, and I've seen both in action.

Krakow, Poland: April 2016 Datasheet - JWLZG - 06-23-2016

Excellent datasheet.

I spent 6 days in Kraków last August. Reading it, it dawned on me how little I capitalised on my time there. My impression of it was pretty lukewarm; a fellow RVFer from back home whom I rolled with there downright disliked it.

I've got a pretty rugged tan, and have been mistaken for anything from Filipino to any given Latin race. [Image: lol.gif] Nevertheless, I never realised this "dark god factor" to the extent that I could've profited from it.

I stayed in hostels, and spent most of my time there with travellers; needless to say my success there was nothing to write home about. I did end up on a double-date with a pair of locals along with the RVFer (daygamed at the park by Westerplatte) — we didn't get the bang; they made up some bullshit excuse about having work early next day.

Insofar as we found the clubs to be overrun with tourists, at least at that time of the year, I found there to be more talent during the day. The talent at Galeria Krakowska blew me away as well.
I would add the riverbank as a good daygame venue; unfortunately I only discovered that upon leaving the city.

Kraków deserves a second chance; only next time I'll head there when it isn't summer lol. I hope it doesn't go the way of Prague and Berlin with the tourists.

OP do you ever plan to return there?

Krakow, Poland: April 2016 Datasheet - Pokerbaby - 06-23-2016

Quote: (06-23-2016 01:59 PM)JWLZG Wrote:  

Excellent datasheet.

I spent 6 days in Kraków last August. Reading it, it dawned on me how little I capitalised on my time there. My impression of it was pretty lukewarm; a fellow RVFer from back home whom I rolled with there downright disliked it.

I've got a pretty rugged tan, and have been mistaken for anything from Filipino to any given Latin race. [Image: lol.gif] Nevertheless, I never realised this "dark god factor" to the extent that I could've profited from it.

I stayed in hostels, and spent most of my time there with travellers; needless to say my success there was nothing to write home about. I did end up on a double-date with a pair of locals along with the RVFer (daygamed at the park by Westerplatte) — we didn't get the bang; they made up some bullshit excuse about having work early next day.

Insofar as we found the clubs to be overrun with tourists, at least at that time of the year, I found there to be more talent during the day. The talent at Galeria Krakowska blew me away as well.
I would add the riverbank as a good daygame venue; unfortunately I only discovered that upon leaving the city.

Kraków deserves a second chance; only next time I'll head there when it isn't summer lol. I hope it doesn't go the way of Prague and Berlin with the tourists.

Next time be in a 2nd tier city. No more Krakow/Warsaw. Actually I think Krakow is the worst city in Poland.

Krakow, Poland: April 2016 Datasheet - Kale_anonymous - 06-23-2016

Quote: (06-23-2016 03:13 PM)Pokerbaby Wrote:  

Excellent datasheet.

Next time be in a 2nd tier city. No more Krakow/Warsaw. Actually I think Krakow is the worst city in Poland.

ya but poznuts and wrocat are overun also.

Curious about 2.5/3rd tier... never taken the plunge into the darkness

Krakow, Poland: April 2016 Datasheet - Pokerbaby - 06-24-2016

I'm in Bialystok, about 400,00 in the greater area. You should try cities like these.

Krakow, Poland: April 2016 Datasheet - This Is Trouble - 06-26-2016

Excellent datasheet.

Going back in July for a couple days.

Debating if it will become my permanent home.

Tossing up between Krakow, Budapest, and Kiev for now.

Quote: (06-24-2016 01:05 PM)Pokerbaby Wrote:  

I'm in Bialystok, about 400,00 in the greater area. You should try cities like these.

Is there really enough to do there on a day to day basis other than dating though?

I get the small towns for short trips because your value is SKY high.

But I'm in a position due to my blog now, that I'm living abroad. Therefore, I need a city with some things to do, enough people to make friends with, and preferably a large selection of venues to try it.

I even think I would get bored in Wroclaw long-term.

Krakow, Poland: April 2016 Datasheet - zuma - 06-26-2016

If you don't speak basic Polish, you reduce your chance of success by 80% in such cities.
Moreover, hitting on girls who speak good English meaning they are probably students in bigger cities and were already faced foreigners.

The point to go to small cities is to hit on local girls who are still genuine. From my perspective, the best are mountains girls. They have a reputation among poles themselves to be slutty and crazy. They are my favorite, kind of crazy girls with authentic behavior, on-going, joyfull and hint of madness.
But yeah, Polish language is required.

Krakow, Poland: April 2016 Datasheet - Pokerbaby - 06-26-2016

Quote: (06-26-2016 12:40 AM)This Is Trouble Wrote:  

Quote: (06-24-2016 01:05 PM)Pokerbaby Wrote:  

Is there really enough to do there on a day to day basis other than dating though?

I get the small towns for short trips because your value is SKY high.

But I'm in a position due to my blog now, that I'm living abroad. Therefore, I need a city with some things to do, enough people to make friends with, and preferably a large selection of venues to try it.

I even think I would get bored in Wroclaw long-term.

Yeah there really isn't too much to do besides dating and hitting on girls.

But what would you do in a bigger Polish city such as Warsaw or Krakow? you spend 3 days and see the museums and attractions. Then you go back towards hitting on women.

As for language, I'd say about 30% are very fluent in English. 50% know some English but aren't great at it. 20 % don't know English at all and have no interest speaking it.

Unfortunately, among the hottest women, they usually fall into the last category. I see some spokesmodels in the malls and they generally don't speak English at all.

Krakow, Poland: April 2016 Datasheet - Pokerbaby - 06-26-2016

Quote:Quote:

Tossing up between Krakow, Budapest, and Kiev for now.

I don't know Kiev at all. But all the Polish guys here speak highly of the Ukraine. It reminds me of being in Toronto and hearing about Montreal.

There's a large influx of my own blog readers as well as forum guys to hang out with.

Lots of good restaurants to try. Bars too.

Bigger city to explore overall.

Expat community, I can join a basketball league or a Krav gym much more easily.

That's just off the top of my head. I've found I need consistency and routine since expatting full time.

Krakow, Poland: April 2016 Datasheet - zhm - 07-03-2016

I think Banialuka deserve more love on weekend, it's crowded, and definitely a good spot if you don't feel like staying in a loud music place.

Also for burgers i suggest Moa Burger [Image: smile.gif]

Also if you want to eat decent pierogi, there is just in front of Pijalnia on szewska street, a Pierogarnia, i recommand for people who want to eat local food.

Krakow, Poland: April 2016 Datasheet - trojans10 - 07-04-2016

How's Krakow in August?

Krakow, Poland: April 2016 Datasheet - This Is Trouble - 07-07-2016

Quote: (07-03-2016 07:28 PM)zhm Wrote:  

I think Banialuka deserve more love on weekend, it's crowded, and definitely a good spot if you don't feel like staying in a loud music place.

Also for burgers i suggest Moa Burger [Image: smile.gif]

Also if you want to eat decent pierogi, there is just in front of Pijalnia on szewska street, a Pierogarnia, i recommand for people who want to eat local food.

Can attest. Moa's great.

Krakow, Poland: April 2016 Datasheet - This Is Trouble - 07-07-2016

Quote: (07-04-2016 03:36 AM)trojans10 Wrote:  

How's Krakow in August?

Probably very hot. Don't think school will be in session either.

May want to poke around the school websites before booking. If not in session don't think I'd go.

Krakow, Poland: April 2016 Datasheet - Pointer - 07-09-2016

August is one of the worst months to be in Krakow. University is already over (usually ends late June, early July) so the students are gone. The locals will also take their vacations. The only positive I can think of is more tourists who want to hook up, however Krakow is mainly a destination for guys, expect some terrible ratios in the main venues.