rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

BGM 3: The Siege of Saigon

BGM 3: The Siege of Saigon

As a result of our successes from BGM 1: The Bang of Bangkok and BGM 2: The Massacre in Manila, it was only natural to start plotting our next completely over the top weekend in a new Southeast Asian megacity. Saigon won out this time due to its convenient proximity for many of us and the fact that some of our previous connections in the city meant that there was no question we were walking into the best tables at the best clubs.

Joining me were papirico, Irish, bushido, and Yarddog. Additionally, our gay compatriot, and well connected Mr. Linh played an essential role as well in getting us linked into some top level talent.

We all got into town by 9PM Friday night and immediately went to work, starting at Xu Bar. For a spot that rarely fails to deliver, it was a bit cock heavy. Nonetheless, a bottle and a half were downed before moving on up the street to Blanchy's. Blanchy's laid the groundwork for conquests later. The smaller venue made it easier to chat up and charm a number of different groups. I hooked in some late 30's Asian MILF while Bushido was working on her foxy friend. While working on my MILF I noticed Irish, papirico and Yarddog were hounding other sexy women around the venue.

Since the crowd was light at Blanchy's, we then decided to drop into the top floor of Apocalypse Now. Never the first floor filled with whores, gentlemen. A bottle of vodka later and we were on fire. What we realized about halfway into the bottle at Apocalypse was that the entire bar from Blanchy's followed us to Apocalypse.

Before I knew it, papirico was off with one of the girls we met at Blanchy's. One thing I give papa credit for is that he sniffs an opportunity and never hesitates to take it with women. It's easier said than done to make the conscious decision to focus your attention on one girl and leave at the perfect moment. Papi nailed it - the rest of us did not, despite the bevy of options.

At this point the night gets hazy. Papi was gone and the rest of us went to Bui Vien, the shady street that never sleeps. Always know Bui Vien is a bad idea. Nonetheless, I managed to capture a photo that will live on in BGM folklore forever - Irish and bushido making out with their girls while I am letting out a laugh of enjoyment from deep in my heart while my girl is grabbing onto me. Our friendship summed up and captured in a moment. No idea who took it. I'd ask for a blowjob and a drink from the girl who had such great photography skills.

Unfortunately, within an hour myself, Irish and bushido went from making out with girls to in an outright fight with them at sunrise. My Vietnamese is slightly beyond fundamental and while I were leaving with bushido, the girls were outright making fun of us and talking shit despite all of us in the cab going 'somewhere' to bang. My drunkenness, pride and the rising sun got the best of me and I exploded into a tirade. Next thing I know I'm standing in the middle of a D1 street exchanging insults with a girl I was going to bang as of 15 minutes ago. We settle our differences and get back in the cab, but the girls immediately commence talking real shit as soon as we start moving again. I direct bushido out of the taxi, but despite is frustration with the situation and my apology I think he understood there was nothing good to come of the morning. What stands out to me is that upon getting out of the cab is that we were let out in front of a breakfast stand where various men were eating pho ga or banh xeo, getting ready for the day while laughing at the ridiculousness of two westerners still dressed for the club waiting for a new taxi at 7:30AM

That was just Friday night. Saturday is still to come.

Messages In This Thread