rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Thailand trip report

Thailand trip report

Quote: (07-22-2011 08:44 AM)MiXX Wrote:  

How did you get an invite to the fancy party where you met your dime piece? I trust it was not an event you can just crash or show up.

Actually it was! I met some locals who make money spiting and playing with fire (don't know if you say it this way) and they told me and my friends about this party and invited us to show up later. So it began to be a closed cocktail party at Chaweng beach promoting some liquor brand, but latter it was an open party on a public beach, with no restrictions at all.

Quote: (07-22-2011 01:49 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

Very nice pics! At least now I know that girls will go for guys with black hair and brown eyes [Image: smile.gif]

The blonde girl in your first pic is cute.
Were these girls just random cold approaches or social circle?

They were every night is some bar at Koh Phi Phi, inviting people to come in so it was very easy to start a conversation. I met these girls this way and then we became friends and got the chance to go out with them to beach parties where they offered me a lot of drinks. Didn't bang them. They were just two awesome kids who love to party.

Here's a close up of the blond girl. She's very cute in deed, but my heart in that moment was already beating for my Russian goddess. [Image: smile.gif]

http://imgur.com/BuZxR

Messages In This Thread