Roosh V Forum
Thailand trip report - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Travel (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Thailand trip report (/thread-5592.html)

Pages: 1 2

Thailand trip report - Art Vandelay - 07-21-2011

Hi there!

Remember me, from the April / May - Golden destinations thread? So, a couple months after my return from Thailand, here I am to give you guys my report. You'll have to excuse my English.

So, my 3 week trip (April 24th to May 13th) was supposed to include a couple more destinations besides Thailand (Macau and Hong Kong), but that was impossible since I've been in Bangkok, Koh Samui, Koh Phangan, Phuket and Koh Phi Phi, and all these places (well, I hated Phuket) deserve a few days of your attention.

In Bangkok I've been on my arrival and return, so the first time I stayed in Sukhumvit and the second I stayed in Khaosan Road.

Accomodation

1. Bangkok
Before I went on hollidays I read Vacancier Permanent's Bangkok Data Sheet and made some annotations about his recommendations. When I get there I looked for Hotel Unico Express and found it a very cheap and dirty place (there were suspicious stains in the sheets of the bedroom they showed me) so I turned around and went to Tai Pan Hotel, a GREAT place a little more expensive but worth every baht.

The second time in Bangkok I stayed in Rikka In, a very nice place, very affordable with a small but nice roof top swimming pool. Khaosan is the backpacker road, where everything is a lot cheaper and I recommend you to do the same thing, sleeping in both neighborhoods.

2. Koh Samui
I stayed in a place called The Loft, very cheap in every way. If I ever come back to Koh Samui, I will not stay there again. Loved Chaweng road (where everything happens on this island), but hated the hotel.

3. Koh Phangan
All nightlife (besides the "just married" type of nightlife) happens in Hat Rinn and this island is the worst to move around. There are only a few taxis and probably you'll pay more for the ride than for your resort. If you are adventurous enough to rent a scooter and lucky enough to stay intact, you've made the right choice.
I've stayed in Had Yao (or Long Bay) and loved the beach. When I was about to leave Koh Phangan, a local told me the best beach is Ao Thong Nai Pan. Next time maybe I'll go there.
So I stayed in two resorts in the same beach and moved for the second because of its expensive price. The first one is the Long Bay Resort, the best resort I've been in Thailand, the second one was Had Yao Bayview resort a very nica place with much affordable prices.

4. Phuket
I stayed in Phuket just one night, because all I wanted was to go from Koh Samui to Koh Phi Phi, and had to stop in Phuket where the destination airport was. I can't remember the name of the hotel, but it was the worst and never really tried my rooms bed.

5. Koh Phi Phi

Phi Phi Viewpoint Resort was the first and best place I've stayed in this Island, but I'm sure you can find better. Bedrooms are very nice but expensive, and this resort is too quiet for me. Stayed also in P.P. Resort, a cheaper place with a bad service and ok rooms because it has a great pool, great for swimming and specially for day game.

I arrived in Thailand very anxious to meet women. I ended a 7 year relationship 1 year ago and 6 months ago I ended another important one where we lived together too. So, I was (and I am) pretty much fucked up and wanted to forget my past right away.

On my first week in Thailand I had sex with 5 girls, all non-Thai (so no flags...). The first was Turkish and the second was Japanese and I met both of them on different nights in Aftershock disco, Bangkok. A friend of mine picked up a Thai girl there and she asked him for money in the morning, so be aware that there are a lot of freelancers all over Bangkok nightlife. I choose not to go for Thai girls because of the ladyboy risk that became very real there, but specially because of the amount of pros that began to annoy me from day one, with those irritating voices repeating the same words over and over in every Bangkok corner.
Both times I took girls to Tai Pan Hotel there were no problems at all.
Then, in Koh Samui I met two Russian girls on different nights.
The first one took me to her resort and we had sex with her girlfriend watching and having a blast in other bed on the same bedroom. [Image: banana.gif] I'm now very sorry for not inviting her to join us, but well... the sex that night wasn't that great because of my excess of alcohol. [Image: tard.gif] All in all, Russian blow jobs rules!!!

The last and best girl I've banged in Thailand is a story that I will never forget... She is a TEN... like a supermodel 10!!! She lives 6 months per year in Koh Samui in the middle of the tropical forest, and that night she took me to her mansion where all I could hear was her screams of pleasure and the monkeys playing outside of her property, the most luxurious mansion these eyes have ever seen. I met her on a fancy party in Chaweng beach, and after we left the party when we get to the forest we had to stop about 4 or 5 times in security points where some Thai guys in uniform stopped the taxi we were going and let us pass after speaking with the Russian princess in Thai. I spent some time with her and only get together with my friends in a different island in the middle of our trip. I've probably never been so happy in my life, and I'm afraid if I can't see her again I wont be so happy again. I talk to her a lot since I came back and I'm planning to go to Moscow next month. [Image: blush.gif]

I should end my post here, but there are still so many things to tell you guys...

I hugely recommend Koh Phi Phi...
Koh Phi Phi Leigh is the most amazing place on earth and you only get there on boat trips. There are no facilities there... no hotels, no restaurants, only emerald water full of colorful fishes but in Koh Phi Phi Don you have amazing girls, and all the day and nightlife you can ask for. The bonus about this island is that the only vehicles you'll see are bicycles. There are no motor vehicles and if you walk for 10 minutes you can cross the island.

Some more quick advises... Don't eat seafood in Thailand. Seafood grows very fast in hot water and has no flavor at all. Look for Pum's Restaurants (it's a Thai food school too). Gourmet dishes for about 80 bahts!!!

If you have any question, feel free to ask. There are still a lot of things to tell you... I'll add them later.

I don't know how to change these huge photos into thumbnails. [Image: confused.gif]

Thailand trip report - Brian - 07-21-2011

any pics of the russian princess?

LOL No!!! Maybe in the future I'll add you on my facebook and you get the chance to see her. [Image: tongue.gif] I'll keep those to myself. [Image: smile.gif]

Thailand trip report - rudebwoy - 07-21-2011

Welcome dude, nice report backed up with pics. You are what this board needs more of.

Thailand trip report - Vicious - 07-22-2011

Nice report, I hope guys will read it and not get stuck on putting numbers on the girls.

Can you get into some more detail on your game? How you met and scored these ladies.

Thailand trip report - Art Vandelay - 07-22-2011

Quote: (07-22-2011 12:08 AM)Vicious Wrote:  

Nice report, I hope guys will read it and not get stuck on putting numbers on the girls.

Can you get into some more detail on your game? How you met and scored these ladies.

If your talking about the sum Turkish + Japanese + 2 Russians not being equal to five, that is what I intended, as it was intentional to post pictures of me and other girls I've met, but not the ones that had me. If you don't mind, I would like to keep to myself the story about that girl... I could've said 4, but forgot. Ops..

While traveling, my game is very simple and almost exclusively night game, with girls I haven't met before. It's not easy to describe a technique.
Basically, I have fun drinking and dancing and project an image of a confident person with whom a girl wants to party. I try not to think about the girl I potentially want and when I have a good motive, I try to turn to my friends or to meet other people around me not focusing on her... always projecting that image of a guy who doesn't look for girls and doesn't have needs or frustrations... like I'm pretty good with my life and I'm there just to party. I'm also a moderately good looking guy and my friends tell me that when I start to dance in some club, I can project that image of a guy that has some moves and looks, and all heads turn at me. I guess I seemed pretty cocky with this description. [Image: biggrin.gif]
So, all the girls I banged in Thailand I've met them in clubs or beach parties and played more or less like this. I can capture some interest with this move, and when she's focused on me I talk to her and say whatever I think in that moment. I don't have any punch line, or opening. The Russian princess was already dancing with me and than I said her that I didn't knew if that was a good ideia, since she reminded me so much about my ex-girlfriend. LOLOLOL What an asshole I am... but worked! [Image: tongue.gif]

Thailand trip report - Entropy4 - 07-22-2011

I will say one thing. I found tourist girls in Thailand to be incredibly easy. I think the reason is that the over-abundance of available Thai women makes it so that tourist girls suddenly get little to no attention from Western guys, whereas they're used to constantly getting attention back home. The Thai women completely swing the playing field in our favor. So when you roll up to a tourist chick, she's a lot more open and appreciative. Also, Thailand night life is very sexual and pretty wild, so that plays in your favor as well.

When I lived in Phuket for a month last year, I only went out 5 nights total the entire time I was there. And I banged three girls. One Thai, one Canadian, one Turkish.

Thailand trip report - Vacancier Permanent - 07-22-2011

Good report dude.
Sorry to hear about your bad experience at the Unico Express hotel. When I stayed there, I ddin't encounter any of the problems you described, quite the opposite. They even upgraded me for free to their superior room which is big and comfy.
Tai Pan is cool and I intend on staying there when I return to BKK on Tuesday.
You're right that tourist girls are so much more approachable in Thailand however, with so many hot, sexy, exotic friendly and feminine Thai women, no need to bother with these gringas. I don't like white girls anymore after having tasted the Asian fruit so to speak so I don't even try with them. The only white women I care about are the Brasileiras/Latinas. But I might give them white girls a second chance this weekend as I'll be in Krabi.

Good report and kudos for posting your pics since noboday does that here. You're probably the first guy here that did it. So kudos.

Thailand trip report - Roosh - 07-22-2011

I removed your images because they made your report hard to read.

Since they're so big, I recommend you upload them to http://www.imgur.com then link to them here.

Thailand trip report - Shylock - 07-22-2011

Thanks for report..
But I want to see all images! Check it out and post again. Thank you.

Thailand trip report - MiXX - 07-22-2011

How did you get an invite to the fancy party where you met your dime piece? I trust it was not an event you can just crash or show up.

Mixx

Here are the pics:

http://imgur.com/a/WANHT

Thailand trip report - MiXX - 07-22-2011

Very nice pics! At least now I know that girls will go for guys with black hair and brown eyes [Image: smile.gif]

The blonde girl in your first pic is cute.
Were these girls just random cold approaches or social circle?

Mixx

Quote: (07-22-2011 08:44 AM)MiXX Wrote:  

How did you get an invite to the fancy party where you met your dime piece? I trust it was not an event you can just crash or show up.

Actually it was! I met some locals who make money spiting and playing with fire (don't know if you say it this way) and they told me and my friends about this party and invited us to show up later. So it began to be a closed cocktail party at Chaweng beach promoting some liquor brand, but latter it was an open party on a public beach, with no restrictions at all.

Quote: (07-22-2011 01:49 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

Very nice pics! At least now I know that girls will go for guys with black hair and brown eyes [Image: smile.gif]

The blonde girl in your first pic is cute.
Were these girls just random cold approaches or social circle?

They were every night is some bar at Koh Phi Phi, inviting people to come in so it was very easy to start a conversation. I met these girls this way and then we became friends and got the chance to go out with them to beach parties where they offered me a lot of drinks. Didn't bang them. They were just two awesome kids who love to party.

Here's a close up of the blond girl. She's very cute in deed, but my heart in that moment was already beating for my Russian goddess. [Image: smile.gif]

http://imgur.com/BuZxR

Quote: (07-22-2011 05:27 AM)Vacancier Permanent Wrote:  

Good report dude.
Sorry to hear about your bad experience at the Unico Express hotel. When I stayed there, I ddin't encounter any of the problems you described, quite the opposite. They even upgraded me for free to their superior room which is big and comfy.
Tai Pan is cool and I intend on staying there when I return to BKK on Tuesday.
You're right that tourist girls are so much more approachable in Thailand however, with so many hot, sexy, exotic friendly and feminine Thai women, no need to bother with these gringas. I don't like white girls anymore after having tasted the Asian fruit so to speak so I don't even try with them. The only white women I care about are the Brasileiras/Latinas. But I might give them white girls a second chance this weekend as I'll be in Krabi.

Good report and kudos for posting your pics since noboday does that here. You're probably the first guy here that did it. So kudos.

I can only thank you for your report. It was very helpful.
I get interested in going to Sukhumvit area because of your post and all of your recommendations about taxi rides, cool places like Soi Cowboy, Soy Arab, nice places to eat, nightlife, ... were all very useful.

It's true, Hotel Unico Express was very disappointing and I started the negotiations speaking of superior rooms because of your experience. The hotel it's placed in some small alley in a dirty Soi near Nana Entertainment Plaza and I found that area very buzzy and smelly and the hotel gave me that impression of a dirty place. It was awful being there after a 20h flight and a 30 minutes taxi ride with all that heat and smell.
I liked very much the night I went to NEP just for some Changs (Singha beer became to taste too sweet and flavored after a few bottles) but that neighborhood proximity doesn't worth sleeping there.

Tai Pan Hotel was also your recommendation and was great! A nice pool in the reception floor, very nice staff, and huge king size beds in big bedrooms. Clean and very very tasteful. It has also that kind of alley positioning, but in a nice area. I found out, however, that TAI PAN are two difficult words to Thais understand. You have to say "tai pAn" with an opened "A" and not like tai pen. LOL

About the girls, the tourist type are the right choice for me. Asian chicks are very feminine and pretty but I found them very annoying. The Japanese I banged was near a table (fool of big vodka and whiskey bottles in an elevated stand that had a closed perimeter that night, but not the night before) with friends at Shock / AfterShock nightclub, and I approached her indirectly, first talking with her boyfriends. After a lot of smiles and laughs, one of her boyfriends turned up at me and said "See that sweet girl smiling at you? She finds you very attractive and I'm sure you'll get a fuck tonight." I asked him if her friend was a hooker [Image: confused.gif] and he almost jumped over me... thank god he was drunk and after a laughs he understood that my question was "normal" in that place called Bangkok. She turned out to be very shy in bed and didn't gave me a blow job, which I love. LOL So, with that experience plus the Thai pros attitude and high voices, I lost my interest in Asian girls.

Thailand trip report - Gringo - 07-22-2011

Nice report, just looking at your pics now. Amazed you went to Thaiand and never had a Thai girl though, they are well worth it. It can be annoying hearing the bar girls shouting "Weellllcoooome" over and over again but you don't need to bother with these types to pull.

Is the blonde one in the pic the 'supermodel 10' you talked about?

Quote: (07-22-2011 03:23 PM)Gringo Wrote:  

Is the blonde one in the pic the 'supermodel 10' you talked about?

LOL Are you being serious?! Does she looks like a "10" or a supermodel to you? Does she even looks Russian, or someone who has a mansion?

They both are very nice Australian girls but I rank them both as 5 or 6 (maximum). The brunette didn't turned very well in the pictures but she's probably more good looking than the blond, that in deed has great blue eyes and a cute face but isn't as sexy as the brunette. They both have good tits, but too much fat for my likes.

The only "10" on those photos is me! Muahahaha... [Image: tongue.gif]

Thailand trip report - Gringo - 07-22-2011

No she doesn't hence why I was asking, I was a bit worried for you if you considered that a 10. [Image: tongue.gif]

Quote: (07-22-2011 06:38 PM)Gringo Wrote:  

No she doesn't hence why I was asking, I was a bit worried for you if you considered that a 10. [Image: tongue.gif]

Hahahaha! No need for worries... However she's a nice girl and I hate to give the impression she's not.

Please don't try to push me into discussions about a girls quality or question about the truth of the words I've written...
I don't need and I'm not looking for that. After all, I'm not trying to score or screw you, so I don't need to convince you I'm better or more demanding than what I actually am.

Cheers!

Thailand trip report - Roosh - 07-22-2011

Gringo is the forum jackass. He was hating on you, like he does on everyone else.

I just banned him for a week... if he continues with the attitude then he will be gone. I warned him a couple times now.

Thailand trip report - Luckystar - 07-22-2011

Quote: (07-22-2011 06:48 PM)Art Vandelay Wrote:  

Quote: (07-22-2011 06:38 PM)Gringo Wrote:  

Hahahaha! No need for worries... However she's a nice girl and I hate to give the impression she's not.

Please don't try to push me into discussions about a girls quality or question about the truth of the words I've written...
I don't need and I'm not looking for that. After all, I'm not trying to score or screw you, so I don't need to convince you I'm better or more demanding than what I actually am.

Cheers!

Yo, five scores in three weeks is pretty good dude (one of them a '10'). Bet that relationship is forgotten.... A good looking guy like you will move on to greener pastures I'm sure. [Image: gay.gif]

Keep up the good work.

Quote: (07-22-2011 07:24 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

Gringo is the forum jackass. He was hating on you, like he does on everyone else.

I just banned him for a week... if he continues with the attitude then he will be gone. I warned him a couple times now.

I 'll not question your authority as I believe it is an hard task to keep this forum clean. I believe you've done it well, so I can only thank you.

However, I would like to say that Gringo is welcome to reply to my posts in the future and I hope he stays in this forum for a long time with the right attitude, keeping everyone happy with his contribution to this community. Don't have any problems with him and wish him well.

Thanks again Roosh. [Image: wink.gif]

Quote: (07-22-2011 07:56 PM)Luckystar Wrote:  

Yo, five scores in three weeks is pretty good dude (one of them a '10'). Bet that relationship is forgotten.... A good looking guy like you will move on to greener pastures I'm sure. [Image: gay.gif]

Keep up the good work.

Thanks man!

I don't know if I got over my past, but I'm certainly in the right track. [Image: wink.gif]
However, the problem is I can't get a relationship to pass throw the physical level and get the emotional "in love" status, giving myself to the lady with true will and believe.

To be honest I don't believe that my future trip to Moscow will change a thing... as it will for sure provide me great sex and sweet affection, but not stability or a long term relationship.

[Image: huh.gif]

Thailand trip report - Pacman - 07-23-2011

thx a lot for the report dude, I definitely go there in december