rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Thailand trip report

Thailand trip report

Hi there!

Remember me, from the April / May - Golden destinations thread? So, a couple months after my return from Thailand, here I am to give you guys my report. You'll have to excuse my English.

So, my 3 week trip (April 24th to May 13th) was supposed to include a couple more destinations besides Thailand (Macau and Hong Kong), but that was impossible since I've been in Bangkok, Koh Samui, Koh Phangan, Phuket and Koh Phi Phi, and all these places (well, I hated Phuket) deserve a few days of your attention.

In Bangkok I've been on my arrival and return, so the first time I stayed in Sukhumvit and the second I stayed in Khaosan Road.

Accomodation

1. Bangkok
Before I went on hollidays I read Vacancier Permanent's Bangkok Data Sheet and made some annotations about his recommendations. When I get there I looked for Hotel Unico Express and found it a very cheap and dirty place (there were suspicious stains in the sheets of the bedroom they showed me) so I turned around and went to Tai Pan Hotel, a GREAT place a little more expensive but worth every baht.

The second time in Bangkok I stayed in Rikka In, a very nice place, very affordable with a small but nice roof top swimming pool. Khaosan is the backpacker road, where everything is a lot cheaper and I recommend you to do the same thing, sleeping in both neighborhoods.

2. Koh Samui
I stayed in a place called The Loft, very cheap in every way. If I ever come back to Koh Samui, I will not stay there again. Loved Chaweng road (where everything happens on this island), but hated the hotel.

3. Koh Phangan
All nightlife (besides the "just married" type of nightlife) happens in Hat Rinn and this island is the worst to move around. There are only a few taxis and probably you'll pay more for the ride than for your resort. If you are adventurous enough to rent a scooter and lucky enough to stay intact, you've made the right choice.
I've stayed in Had Yao (or Long Bay) and loved the beach. When I was about to leave Koh Phangan, a local told me the best beach is Ao Thong Nai Pan. Next time maybe I'll go there.
So I stayed in two resorts in the same beach and moved for the second because of its expensive price. The first one is the Long Bay Resort, the best resort I've been in Thailand, the second one was Had Yao Bayview resort a very nica place with much affordable prices.

4. Phuket
I stayed in Phuket just one night, because all I wanted was to go from Koh Samui to Koh Phi Phi, and had to stop in Phuket where the destination airport was. I can't remember the name of the hotel, but it was the worst and never really tried my rooms bed.

5. Koh Phi Phi

Phi Phi Viewpoint Resort was the first and best place I've stayed in this Island, but I'm sure you can find better. Bedrooms are very nice but expensive, and this resort is too quiet for me. Stayed also in P.P. Resort, a cheaper place with a bad service and ok rooms because it has a great pool, great for swimming and specially for day game.

I arrived in Thailand very anxious to meet women. I ended a 7 year relationship 1 year ago and 6 months ago I ended another important one where we lived together too. So, I was (and I am) pretty much fucked up and wanted to forget my past right away.

On my first week in Thailand I had sex with 5 girls, all non-Thai (so no flags...). The first was Turkish and the second was Japanese and I met both of them on different nights in Aftershock disco, Bangkok. A friend of mine picked up a Thai girl there and she asked him for money in the morning, so be aware that there are a lot of freelancers all over Bangkok nightlife. I choose not to go for Thai girls because of the ladyboy risk that became very real there, but specially because of the amount of pros that began to annoy me from day one, with those irritating voices repeating the same words over and over in every Bangkok corner.
Both times I took girls to Tai Pan Hotel there were no problems at all.
Then, in Koh Samui I met two Russian girls on different nights.
The first one took me to her resort and we had sex with her girlfriend watching and having a blast in other bed on the same bedroom. [Image: banana.gif] I'm now very sorry for not inviting her to join us, but well... the sex that night wasn't that great because of my excess of alcohol. [Image: tard.gif] All in all, Russian blow jobs rules!!!

The last and best girl I've banged in Thailand is a story that I will never forget... She is a TEN... like a supermodel 10!!! She lives 6 months per year in Koh Samui in the middle of the tropical forest, and that night she took me to her mansion where all I could hear was her screams of pleasure and the monkeys playing outside of her property, the most luxurious mansion these eyes have ever seen. I met her on a fancy party in Chaweng beach, and after we left the party when we get to the forest we had to stop about 4 or 5 times in security points where some Thai guys in uniform stopped the taxi we were going and let us pass after speaking with the Russian princess in Thai. I spent some time with her and only get together with my friends in a different island in the middle of our trip. I've probably never been so happy in my life, and I'm afraid if I can't see her again I wont be so happy again. I talk to her a lot since I came back and I'm planning to go to Moscow next month. [Image: blush.gif]

I should end my post here, but there are still so many things to tell you guys...

I hugely recommend Koh Phi Phi...
Koh Phi Phi Leigh is the most amazing place on earth and you only get there on boat trips. There are no facilities there... no hotels, no restaurants, only emerald water full of colorful fishes but in Koh Phi Phi Don you have amazing girls, and all the day and nightlife you can ask for. The bonus about this island is that the only vehicles you'll see are bicycles. There are no motor vehicles and if you walk for 10 minutes you can cross the island.

Some more quick advises... Don't eat seafood in Thailand. Seafood grows very fast in hot water and has no flavor at all. Look for Pum's Restaurants (it's a Thai food school too). Gourmet dishes for about 80 bahts!!!

If you have any question, feel free to ask. There are still a lot of things to tell you... I'll add them later.

Messages In This Thread