rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Papaiela Progress Report

Papaiela Progress Report

Nice to meet you guys. Congratulations for both, i am in the forum for some months, i got a few laids in the past when my game was zero. Now I am super busy with job and studies, but since one month and half i always try to game girls in the street,bus,metro,restaurants,gym.

Papaiela, i enjoy your post, but even if i am not an expert, i think you shouldn`t ask do you have phone number? just tell her to give her phone or something i do: i put my cellphone in her hands and tell her Write it while I am smiling. Just be confident.

Also Why donĀ“t you try to be so direct? your openers are okay, but depending of your appareance, some girls can react positive if you mention that she is atractive and you want to meet them more. Especially in night game or the girl who liked your eyes.

About french girl,they are not the cutiest girls, but come on, they are so recepetive, pretty, cool enough, i had great times with some french tourist.

Greetings and keep motivated

Messages In This Thread