rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is it possible to project alpha if you love/own cats?

Is it possible to project alpha if you love/own cats?

Quote: (05-06-2016 01:41 PM)Red_Pillage Wrote:  

All this cat hate in the ‘sphere is stupid, trite nonsense. Being a cat owner has helped my game. Cats and bitches have a lot in common. If you can earn the love and affection of a cat you can earn the love and affection of bitches. If you can make a cat purr you can make a pussy wet.

Dogs are loud, smelly, unruly creatures. Cats respect order.

Dogs yelp, squeal, bark, whine, beg, ect. Cats meow and yawn, and purr.

Dogs are needy. Cats are emotionally independent. They don’t need you. I like this because I’m not emotionally underdeveloped.

Dogs are for lonely people that are desperate for companionship. A cat’s love is conditional, much like a woman’s. I don’t mind this.

Dogs shit everywhere; cats bury their shit…closest thing to civil behavior in most animals.

Cats don't kiss your ass.

Dogs give their love to anyone and everyone...devaluing their affection.

Robert De Niro said it best:

Good job trying to play devil's advocate here RP, but your troll job is weak.

A lot of what you said should be reversed for dogs and cats.

Let's learn a few things about cats:

Cats are stupid animals. Contrary to popular belief, felines are pretty unintelligent and have far less mental capacity than a canine. You can't teach them shit partially because they have little to no capacity for object permanence and poor observational learning insight, and they are useless animals aside from 2 things: providing company, and chasing/catching vermin. It's something you feed, clean up after, and pet when it walks over to you. And they can be very needy - I can't tell you how many "cat moms" I've banged out and slept over where there cats would scratch at the door and whine constantly to go out/come in/get attention.

Also, there is nothing about owning and caring for a cat that translates to game.

Dogs on the other hand are highly intelligent animals that can be trained, and in the act of training a dog this translates very well to game. Learning how to assert dominance, positive/negative reinforcement, frame control, etc. Dogs are also very utilitarian animals. They can be taught to hunt, herd, guard, attack, carry/pull weight, rescue, navigate, the list goes on and on.

The only dogs that are loud, unruly, and smelly are dogs that are poorly taken care of. The bit about dogs being for "lonely people" implying that cats are not is simply ludicrous, especially considering how much we rag on lonely cat ladies here on the forum. Cats are the quintessential lonely-person's pet. Reason being you can be a sour depressed recluse and it will matter 0% to a cat's wellbeing so long as you still feed it and clean it's shit up.

Dogs have always been and will always be "man's best friend."

Messages In This Thread