rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Staying with a quality girl vs. banging other women

Staying with a quality girl vs. banging other women

Quote: (05-07-2016 01:49 PM)therealpoder Wrote:  

I don't mind meeting other forum guys. I am not sure how hiring a dating coach or a psychologist will help since I always know how to approach and don't have mental issues.
I think the consensus is to meet other forum guys as a next step.

I mentioned dating coaches and psychologists mostly to emphasize meeting people in person rather than reading books and forums. Those could still be options for a later time. Most dating coaches and psychologists are clueless so if you decided to hire someone then getting recommendations from forum members would be a good place to start.

Quote: (05-07-2016 01:49 PM)therealpoder Wrote:  

And you never met me. How do you know me well enough to state whether my problems are bigger than moving or any particular girl? But thanks for the advice anyway.
Most problems can't be defined well by the person who has the problem. If the person could define the problem then they could probably fix the problem and wouldn't need help. This is a common concept in psychology, psychiatry, consulting, sales, coaching, etc. The best guys in all those fields are usually very good at asking questions, observing and listening. And in my opinion, the first response to most of the "I need help" threads should be a list of questions like this post by kaotic.

In your situation, there is easily enough information to show that you are looking at the problem from the wrong angle or not even looking at the right problem. My guess is that your conscious brain is chasing something (being a player) but your subconscious brain objects to this pursuit so it is sabotaging your efforts, possibly by making you blind to some significant problems although those problems could be easily observed by others.

Messages In This Thread