rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Father Demonstrates Discipline, Internet Warriors To The Rescue

Father Demonstrates Discipline, Internet Warriors To The Rescue

Code:
Code:
A video that shows a father disciplining his 17-year-old son for missing school with a living room boxing match has gone viral.

Quote:Quote:

The father first explains in the video that his son skipped school, which is OK, but since the son didn’t tell the father he skipped school or why, a lesson was in order.

“Granted, I know teachers can be f***ed up so I let him know he can walk out of class, but call me so I’m on your side,” the father tells the camera. ” All day went by, he didn’t call. So now it’s discipline time.”

The father then tells the kid to get his boxing gloves on and the beat-down ensues, leaving the teen in tears with a bloody nose.

Here are some comments from the video, comments range from different sources.

I’d let my husband do that to our teenage son if he is being disrespectful and rude I’d let my husband put his hands on him shit there’s been time when MY own momma has taken me outside to “square up my attitude” I’d rather of learned everything from her instead of the streets

Child abuse, we’ll see if he get locked up for the video.

Ignorant, yes! Why record this and post it? The world doesn’t need to know everything about your life

Discipline is one thing but for me bustin a kids nose up is out of bounds, how can a dad do that to his own child.

Now I have seen a lot of these videos where the dad beat the shit out of their kids, no gloves. This guy was not hitting his child hard except for a few occasions, the kid got a little bloody nose and cried a bit. Are we lacking some good old father discipline now a days? My parents beat the shit out of me all the time and I am pretty sure 100% of the time, I earned it.

Quote: (11-15-2014 09:06 AM)Little Dark Wrote:  
This thread is not going in the direction I was hoping for.

Messages In This Thread