rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I.T park Ayala Cebu city trip report (by Schlep)

I.T park Ayala Cebu city trip report (by Schlep)

Quote: (04-27-2016 09:26 AM)Schlep Wrote:  

^ yes that is a valid point. I think it's a grey area with the 7's and 8's. I think forum member Creepin33 made a good point a while ago in saying the only difference between an 8 and a 6 was makeup and clothing was accurate. And also, The model I'm currently dating. Maybe to you or someone else she's just a 7.5-8. But, to me she's a knock out.

I also prefer Cebu over Manila. I have had good results with the women in Manila. But, just didn't like the city at all.

I agree with Ragnar, I'd be seriously curious to know what you guys are defining as 8s. I have been to Phillipines many times, currently spending about 6 weeks here, met many of the hottest "models" that I guarantee you are way hotter then whatever you can find on tinder, and and without makeup and all the shit they are still 6s maybe 7s at absolute best. So i'm really curious to define what you guys think a "6" is in the Philippines.

Mexico, on the other hand has some hideous and I really mean hideous girls but you see plenty of 8s walking around the nicer areas too, sometimes even 9s and 10s.

There is more snow in the Phillipines then there are 8s. 9,s and 10s don't exist (at least not without surgery). 75% of Philipinas are in the 4-6 range, maybe 5% are a 7, and 20% are hideous like below 4. Its actually really surprising how you see so few really ugly girls but very few above a 6 either.

To be an 8 I would have to say she should have like C or D cup tits, a nice round ass, a small bit of muscle too to define the fat, lighter or even blue eyes. She should probably be at least 5"3 - 5"8 range, defined cheekbones, big puffy lips. This could easily define many girls I bone in Mexico but virtually zero in Phillipines. 80% of young Phillipinas girls are certainly bonable but don't have the height, tits, ass or lips that would define an 8 or above, and if she does you are probably looking at a dude.

Maybe its my latino genetics but I could never define a girl with zero tits and a tiny ass (i.e. 90% of girls here) as a "6" that is a 5 in my book even if she is skinny and has an OK face.

LatinoHeat (Former username "FrankieCred")

Quote:Steelex Wrote:  
I think that making a girl your whore lightning fast is the best way to bulldoze and bypass all that flakey, annoying, shit testing crap. Girls don't shit test guys that fuck their ass cheeks black and blue.

Messages In This Thread