rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Gf Saying Some Guy On TV Is 'So Hot'. How Would You React?

Gf Saying Some Guy On TV Is 'So Hot'. How Would You React?

Quote: (03-29-2016 09:51 PM)thoughtgypsy Wrote:  

I think women crave a sense of being owned by a powerful man. Checking her bad behavior shows her that yes, you care enough about her that she can push your buttons, but no, you won't let her walk over you. It shows that you've got standards, and you're ready to drop her over them if she gets out of line. If she respects you at all, she will be afraid of losing you. Fear and power are related, and power is an aphrodisiac to women. Shit testing is part of a woman's nature, and will happen at some point to men that aren't ultra alpha players. If she learns her lesson and shapes up, she's worth keeping around a while longer; if not, she's worth dropping.

Right.

Also, the dynamics of this is completely different depending on what kind of woman she is to you.

Is she just a slampiece? Or do you legitimately want to be in a relationship with her?

A comment like hers can even be designed to test what she represents to you.

The subtext of your response could be "you can do whatever you want and fuck whoever you want". Or it could be "you are my woman, you don't look at other guys and I expect that to be demonstrated in your behavior at all times". However you respond, it gives her information about what you're feeling.

I'm reading "Extreme Ownership" right now, a book about leadership by two Navy SEALs.

One of the most memorable quotes from the book, about setting and maintaining standards: It's not what you preach, it's what you tolerate.

You don't want to get obsessed about small stuff. But I can see how quietly checking her about it later from a position of strength could sometimes be the correct play.

Messages In This Thread