rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Nationalist leader goes to Canada, gets the anti-Roosh treatment

Nationalist leader goes to Canada, gets the anti-Roosh treatment

Quote: (03-23-2016 11:29 AM)Wreckingball Wrote:  

Quote: (03-23-2016 10:48 AM)Jura Wrote:  

Quote: (03-23-2016 09:45 AM)Wreckingball Wrote:  

The notion of leftist freedom of speech is so interesting.

They don't see it as a freedom of speech issue.

I've got a couple of leftist acquaintances left on my facebook (I know...I know). Whenever they share these protest/social disruption articles, they add comments like "No room for fascism" or "Nazis not welcome here". I call it the power of words. By using such hard terms, they're able to take control of the narrative and justify what are ultimately illegitimate and anti-democratic actions. This leaves very little room to argue; atleast for the common reader.
Since 1945 this type of vocabulary has been on their side. It's time to get it back.

I've taken to Stalinist and Maoist myself. They sound less redneck then communist.

Mao's cultural revolution has many similarities to the modern left in particular. But yeah Libertas (I believe) has a good idea with the Year Zero thing, that particular phrase requires too much thought for most of these no attention span emotional idioits in my opinion though.

Messages In This Thread