rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Nick Krauser disavows Tom Torero

Nick Krauser disavows Tom Torero

Quote: (03-19-2016 06:05 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

There is some drama within the London daygame crew. Krauser claims that he gave Tom Torrero substantial aid on a book but then Tom didn't give Krauser proper credit and started acting shady.

In 2014, it was revealed that Tom hired an actress in one of his in-field videos, causing his employer, Daygame.com, to disavow him. Comment by Zelcorpion:

When Krauser went on a rant that earned him a 7-day suspension last year, I called him out for not disavowing Tom.

It's too bad he had to get burned by what many in this community saw as an internet marketer with poor ethics before finally disavowing him.

This is a weak attempt to re-write history to get in an unearned "I told you so".

1. Tom had cut ties with Daygame.com early 2014 whereas the actress scandal broke December 2014. They were no longer his employer. While Andy was right to expose Tom, he wasn't doing it out of a respect for integrity.

2. You continue to mis-characterise a statement of opinion as a rant. One year later I still stand by all those comments. The past year has proven many of them to be correct, and your site RoK repeats many of the same conclusions. I know you'd like to present me as unstable but it's weak sauce indeed.

3. As for "I'm absolutely certain he knew that Tom was faking, and if not then he's not as good with game as he thinks he is. Either Krauser was complicit in letting men be defrauded by Tom's bullshit or he can't tell a real pickup from a fake one" - the brass neck of you is incredible considering you have no proven track record at all in picking up girls and can't produce an infield.

4. My choice in December 2014 was simple - stand by a friend who did something wrong, or ditch him and run from the hate mob. I'm sure there's something somewhere in your neo-masculinity talks about loyalty to friends in times of need even when you disapprove of what they've done.

This is a weak attempt to score points and more like neo-faggotry than neo-masculinity.

As it happens I think you're doing great work for men and I respected how you stood up to that hate mob over the RoK meet-ups. But you're also a shameless self-promoter and the lost little boys on this forum can't see that. You should stick to what you're good at - community organising. Cheap shots a year late based on misrepresentations aren't very cool.

Messages In This Thread