rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Why Free Trade Cannot Co-Exist With Currency Manipulators

Why Free Trade Cannot Co-Exist With Currency Manipulators

Quote: (05-20-2016 01:52 PM)FebGun Wrote:  

Samseau,

First of all, we are not talking about slavery. We are talking about like-slavery.
When guy signs up for a sweatshop he makes a decision and he chooses what is the best for him. And even if he forced under threat of death or starvation the next moment after agreement signed he feels happier than a moment before because he would not have signed otherwise.
When father sends his child to the sweatshop he does it in a best interest of his son. And don't tell me that foreign government loves this child more than his father. His father is giving future while foreign antislavery activists are trying to starve his son by their actions.

I have a friend in NY who complied to me that he payed last year 52% tax total. He included all sale taxes, tolls, hidden ones like when you buy gas, etc... And it suddenly struck me that medieval European serf worked 4 days a week for feudal and 3 days a week for himself, which is 47% tax, almost like my friend. But slavery is 100% tax. And he considers himself free. So I wouldn't agree with you that masses that populates Western World don't like slavery. They like it and this is a problem!

Rousseau, looking back into history noted that somehow the freest people lived back then when slavery was around; then he wrote something like ... "Is it possible that absolute freedom requires absolute non-freedom? Perhaps yes. Extremes meet each other."
When you hinted that I'm pro-slavery you missed very little. I'm not pro-slavery, I'm pro-freedom. These two conditions somehow exist very close. I hate equality. The same way like you cannot make everybody equally reach (only equally pure) you cannot make everybody equally free, but only equally non-free. "Democracy is a serfdom in installments". Little by little, law by law. "Emancipation of slaves was not act of grace, but act of pusillanimity".

Consider this Red Pill as a donation to this forum.

This isn't even red pill, this is the Jew pill worship of money. Here's red-pill. Buy a gun, kill the slave owner, and take his shit.

If you're going to justify something that is inherently immoral, like slavery, then it is impossible to defend something like property rights with moral arguments and therefore there is nothing stopping anyone from killing and stealing someone else's stuff. Slavery is a natural progression into a state of war.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Messages In This Thread