rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to End the Obesity Epidemic

How to End the Obesity Epidemic

As to whether or not fatties will decline because of incentives to reward skinny women:

Sadly, I think you are wrong on this one, Athlone. I wish fatties would get the punishment they deserve, but I see hordes of desperate men hounding fat-fucking nasty shits all the time, so there's no reason for this to improve.

I think what ultimately must happen is what happened in Russia. If enough men get killed in the coming economic dollar collapse, say, 25% or more of the male population, then the women will be forced to compete for the remaining attention and therefore slim down.

Unfortunately I do not think this will happen, so the most reasonable guess is that the current levels of fatness will be similar for quite some time to come.

I know...! Maybe the sexbot revolution will take away enough omega/beta attention from fatties that they will be forced to improve in order to gain attention? Or maybe they will retreat into comfort foods forever.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Messages In This Thread