rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

SAME girl for 10 years or more. Is she a permanent ONEITIS or permanent HAREM girl ?

SAME girl for 10 years or more. Is she a permanent ONEITIS or permanent HAREM girl ?

Quote: (02-09-2016 05:32 AM)pitt Wrote:  

Quote: (02-08-2016 04:06 PM)jariel Wrote:  

Well any chick who has been readily available to be your jump-off for two decades is by default low-quality.

She is probably fat and/or facially unattractive.

I don't even need to know the particulars of your life, if every time you find yourself in a drought, you go running back to her old pussy, because that speaks for itself.

What you're talking about is worse than oneitis, and please miss us with the harem talk because you're no king.

You're running loser game, I would check where your life is at the moment, because wherever it is, that's why you are in a certain state, and subsequently, she's still around.

Just a note, I'm getting a little over guys coming here and bullshitting us about how they've fucked so many chicks, yet they're still stuck on some pussy they previously had, but trust them, it's not oneitis, it's not pedastalization.

I have never met anyone who finds themselves in that predicament under those circumstances.

Dudes who get a lot of pussy have a "next" mentality.

It's just natural when your dick has been in so many holes, it's inherently desensitizing.

Guys in the bag you speak of usually don't have options, and their choices are clear indicators that they don't have options.

The fact that you've had a girl in your life for 20 years, but you don't want a real relationship with her?

20 years and she doesn't have the juice to get and keep a man instead of just being a warm box for your dick when you need it served up?

I don't know man, FOH, she's a loser female and you're no player to me.

I'm done.

Interesting what you wrote and I kinda agree with you but I have a friend who is been banging this dominican girl for the last 8 years, she has been living in Spain for most of this time and he probably sees her once a year. She is married and her husband knows that she had a fling with my friend, my friend even fucked her at her place while her husband was there (the couple was no together during that time, they had a minor beef). The husband can't leave her, she tells my friend that he has no other options and because of that I am sure she takes advantage of it. Dude is straight lame.

This girl was a 9 when he first met her, right now I would give her a 6, my friend tells me that he had the best sex with her and my friend had easily more than 300 women, she says the same about him, that he was her best sex and that she will always have her pussy available for him.

I guess there are some bitches that will get you addicted for life.

Sounds like your friend is looking to get shot or killed from eventual beta/omega rage husband. Men willing to fuck married women like this will learn the hard way at some point. Any man willing to underestimate another man like that will eventually get what is coming to him.

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

Messages In This Thread