rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Friend zoned or a step?

Friend zoned or a step?

Okay known this girl for a while. Had my chances before but got high and passed up on the sure thing. I didn't talk to her for a few weeks then she texted me out of nowhere and we scheduled a sorta date which was a motorcycle ride. We went on the ride and it was good she was rubbing me on the bike and I her. (To stay warm) but it felt like a little more then that. Went back to my homies pad drank some beer she was never really sitting too close to me but i was still touching her and rubbing her leg and she wasnt moving away then we went back to her pad.

So we ended up spooning on the couch rubbing each others legs back etc holding hands then we fell asleep. In the middle of the night we moved to the bed and were still cuddling. Woke up and still cuddling had some good conversations and flirting but we never kissed or anything. We are supposed to go on another ride later today. So based on all of that would you guys say I'm friend zoned or was that a step and I should still make advances later with her?

Need your help.

Messages In This Thread