rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

On the topic of pre-selection and social media

On the topic of pre-selection and social media

The only kind of social media I use is snapchat because I find that Instagram, Facebook etc... causes more trouble in the long run for tons of reasons. A lot of the girls I approach and game I just add them on snapchat after I get their number. You will quickly find out that a lot of girls are boring and generally post pictures/videos of them with their pets, food they are about to eat, selfies, fashion/clothes, makeup stuff, them complaining about unimportant stuff, and them partying. I use it as an alternative way to check what type of lifestyle a girl lives and to look for red flags in her life.

I am not trying to present myself to girls as boyfriend material. Which is why regularly post videos and pictures of me with other cute girls I meet through gaming on my snapchat story line. I will pay group pics with a bunch of hot girls, me kissing girls, me slapping girls asses while they giggle, etc.. Every now and then I will post an actual video of me fucking a girl on my snapchat story line as well after I got her consent to do so under the condition that I don't show her face in the video.

This usually pisses girls off as it shows them you are really about that player lifestyle and don't give a fuck about them. I have lost plenty of boyfriend hunters this way. The girls who still like you will start trying to get your attention by either screenshotting your stuff and/or sending you pictures, videos, messages to distract you and try to catch your attention. Don't fall for this trap just keep doing you and enjoying and improving your life. You can get back to them when you feel like it.

These girls get jealous real fast when they see you with better looking girls and having fun. Imagine how it feels to have set up a date with a girl and then she flakes on you for some bullshit reason. But then that sameday she sees you making out and/or fucking another on snapchat. She will be shocked at how easily you are getting girls and are not concerned about her.

Just delete these bitches from your life as you please because of they aren't adding any value in your life then why bother giving them the time of day.

Please note it's easy for me to do this on a daily basis because I live in Los Angeles where it's easy to have an abundance mentality since there are tons of cute girls here. A quick trip to any nearby college campus, the beach, mall, hollywood, etc makes it extremely easy for meet cute girls to do this with.

Quote:[b]Bacchus Wrote:  
Your goal is sex, not a phone number. Numbers are worthless.
They are the lotto tickets of game.
They might occasionally produce a winner, but don't count on it.
[/b]
If you are in Los Angeles and want to link up with me
and/or other members to do some approaches please contact me.Thanks.

Messages In This Thread