rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Getting more out of her for less.

Getting more out of her for less.

Quote: (01-17-2018 11:23 AM)H1N1 Wrote:  

This is one of the hardest lessons to learn about female nature. If you go through a period of prolonged suffering where you're not on your A game, and that girl has options and isn't wedded to you, then the chances of her displaying any kind of loyalty are fucking slim. It is very unlikely that consideration will be given for historical frame, or indeed any value you have previously added to her life.

In this case, she was the one going through the prolonged suffering. I never saw her milking the drama, but I think the subliminal messaging gradually became that temper tantrums are met with understanding and that it's OK to put her problems first.

The new Jetset who takes care of things for her had ended up being taken for granted, and it actually surprised me. When it was time to pull back and start focusing on the mundane parts of daily routine again, it was a rude awakening for me, and then for her. Both figurative and literal kicking and screaming while working on getting her back in line.

Hidey-ho, RVFerinos!

Messages In This Thread