rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Better to be in Cardio or Fat burn stage (fitbit)

Better to be in Cardio or Fat burn stage (fitbit)

Honestly my view on cardio is that it is best seen as a 'supplement' when it comes to burning fat. Start with a healthy diet with a 500 calorie deficit. Every calorie you burn while doing cardio is a bonus while you nonetheless increase stamina. As an example I start every workout with just 10 minutes of elliptical as a warmup before hitting the weights. Still, I'm burning fat. Your situation could benefit from extra cardio because of a pretty high fat %, just don't think cardio is THE solution, it's a part of it.

As for excercises, google for 5x5 stronglifts. This model is based on attacking your major muscles. You don't need to be able to squat 300lbs right away, just be patient and with time also adding weights will come. Number 1 priority is your form as the wrong form can cause injuries -as can wanting/trying to lift too much too soon- and this may fuck up your joints. Search YouTube for instructions on the proper form of the exercises. Track your progress using an app like 'Jefit'.

I assume your gym has employees to guide you through all of this. Ask them to do so and take measurements before starting a new workout schedule and after 4-8 weeks, do it again. Nothing beats the feeling of seeing your hard work paying off on paper and more important, the mirror.

And again, read the thread StrikeBack started because it is a gem. All the basic info you need is to be found there.

How do I have sex without losing the vitality that comes with the high levels of T? - Elmo Louis

Easy bro - pull out and cum in your hand. Then shove that cum in your mouth and swallow to avoid losing your vitality or lowering your T. - Yardog

Messages In This Thread