rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

On Abundance Mentality

On Abundance Mentality

Quote: (01-11-2016 05:07 AM)XXL Wrote:  

I don't see what the big deal is anyway. When I see some guy's high rep I go "oh he's kind of popular". That's it. But it doesn't mean he's always on point. As in life, popular does not have to equal very good.

I got over 50. I don't care. You could reset my rep points to zero and it would make no impact on what I posted so far. In fact let's do this.. I'm officially asking the admin to reset my rep points. I want to have zero again and draw people into my posts by my advice, solutions, problem solved, etc, not by some silly green number next to my avatar. I have a lot of good stuff to share. Abundance mentality baby ; )

My solution:
Since people get all butthurt about rep point number and it skews perception about who's who it's better to scratch that system. Let the content defend itself. Besides, I noticed that people often rep a guy justifying it that they like what he posts in general or that they like the specific post and provide a link. This is what LIKES are for. So let's stick to LIKES only. It's better because it shows which specific content users appreciate. It's more accurate in my opinion. Then we could have one "hall of fame" updated thread with most liked threads/replies. Done.

Those titles like "chubby chaser" etc are flawed too. The names imply that the less posts one has the less important he is or less status he has. Which is really dumb. Over 1500 posts count does not make me a true player. Scratch that shit already.

Roosh 'dumped' the system before but got a lot of complaints about it. Recently read that thread and both parties made some good points about dumping/keeping.

Anyway, like I said before, if someone is posting rubbish we'll all find out soon enough. Same goes for posting good stuff.

EDIT: Beyond Borders beat me to it.
thread-11058...ght=System

How do I have sex without losing the vitality that comes with the high levels of T? - Elmo Louis

Easy bro - pull out and cum in your hand. Then shove that cum in your mouth and swallow to avoid losing your vitality or lowering your T. - Yardog

Messages In This Thread