rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Using Non-Verbal Displays Of Dominance to Set Frame in Interactions With Women

Using Non-Verbal Displays Of Dominance to Set Frame in Interactions With Women

Posts about body language like this are fantastic. Not only does this help you understand how to read people, but it also demonstrates how to take command of your own body language to send the nonverbal messages you want to send.

Quote: (01-06-2016 05:37 AM)Beyond Borders Wrote:  

- When I'm walking with a girl I very rarely will let her hold my hand, though they’ll often try it anyway. Instead, I let her cling to my wrist or forearm when we're walking while my arm just does its usual thing.

To me there are few things more revealing of the dynamic between a man and a woman than seeing them walking down the street and she's hanging on his arm but he's just walking normal as she's just clinging to his arm, hanging on for the ride.

- This same dynamic applies to when you’re sitting down and a woman has her hand on your leg, instead of yours on hers, and your pretty much pretending not to notice. Or her head on your shoulder is another one. The important part is a lack of response to her public display of affection

- Similarly, showing a lack of reaction to a woman kissing you and hanging all over you in bed.

A common theme in these snippets above is to sit back and not react when she is showing affection. This is interesting to me from a game/LTR perspective. When I watch couples go about their day, I've also observed that the person who shows less affection usually is the one who has more power in their relationship.

When I was younger and totally unaware of game, I used to wonder why some men would not return their women's affection. I'd watch women stroking, kissing, and leaning into their men, while these men would just sit back with a bored expression on their faces.

I used to think, "why isn't he hugging and kissing her back? He has a hot girl all over him!" Now I understand what these men were doing.

In one extreme example, I was walking on a bridge that looked over an outdoor restaurant with tables by the waterfront. I saw a middle aged woman holding her man's dick (fully clothed) with one hand. In public and in broad daylight! I couldn't believe what I was seeing. And yes, the man was completely aloof like it was nothing.

On the other hand, when I see a man holding hands, kissing, and hugging his girl with his puppy dog eyes, I could see the girl appreciating the affection while not returning it with the same level of intensity.

When you pick up these patterns in body language within relationship dynamics, it isn't a stretch to figure out who holds the real power in the relationship.

The staring contest.

Also, when I'm staring into a woman's eyes, whether I just met her or we are dating, I'm not just holding her gaze, I'm sending telepathic messages to her. Telling her all the dirty things I'm going to do to her. Telling her how I'm going to own her pussy and have her sucking my cock. Telling her how hard I’m going to bang her. Yes, I'm being serious about this.

Enjoying these staring contests with them pinays, aren't we? It just tickles me every time pinays tells me they're really "shy", yet they are the most brazen with their staring contests I've ever seen.

I'll say this. This is not for the faint of heart because it takes serious inner game. If you're looking away first and losing more staring contests than you'd like to admit, your inner game needs work.

Then this is the next level of inner game: thinking dirty thoughts like guiding her head as she deepthroats you or bending her over on a table to smash her from behind while holding her gaze and keeping a poker face.

An effective way to transmit sexual messages non-verbally through staring is to angle your head down a bit, so your eyes will be slightly above your vision level. To visualize this, imagine a horizontal line across your field of vision parallel to the ground. Then slightly lower your head and look up about 20 degrees above that "imaginary" line.

Don't hold your head high with your nose up and stare "down" at her - that's a "haughty" stare. Not a sexual stare.

For example...

[Image: attachment.jpg29256]   

[Image: attachment.jpg29257]   

The first look is the one you want to use. See how he's angling his head down and looking up about 20-30 degrees above the horizontal center line of his vision.

The second one fails to send a sexual message because he appears to "look down" on the person he's looking at. His eyes are looking just below his imaginary horizontal line of vision.

Hence, why do you think Tom Cruise is so popular with the girls?

This is an art that is difficult to get down. You want to practice in the mirror until you get it right.

BB, as for you though, you've probably already gotten this down pat if you're soaking girls' panties with your stare.

- Tickling someone is a no brainer one. On the flipside, it's a surprisingly strong display of psychological power to show you are unfazed by her tickling you. If you're really ticklish, you can teach yourself not to be. To a woman who squirms like a worm on a hook every time someone tickles her, it almost seems like a superpower that she has zero effect on you.

Damn. I'm hopelessly ticklish.

- Another non-verbal gesture that can draw women into your power is the simple trick of having them feed you something.

Nice. I didn't even think about this.

A lot of this sounds vague and dramatic, but my experience is women are extremely intuitive and great readers of non-verbal communication, so in most cases they pick up on exactly what is happening.

Definitely.

The funny thing is although Asians seem bland and expressionless on the surface, they are very in tune with nonverbal communication, much more so than Anglophones. There tends to be a LOT more that goes on between myself and an Asian chick without speaking, than with an Anglophone chick.

- When a woman goes to sit in a seat across the table from me, I'll often squint at her like she's being silly and simply pat the seat next to me with my hand.

Yeah, I don't even say "come sit with me" or "want to sit here?" I simply assume, as you do, so there's really no need to verbalize it. In fact, as you say, verbalizing it takes away the power. Why? Because if you feel the need to verbalize it, it shows that you don't believe your nonverbal communication is strong or dominant enough. Powerful inner game stuff.

I just point at my cheek instead, or I just turn and offer my cheek, so instead of me leaning in for the kiss, I allow her to lean in and smooch me on the cheek. If you’re sitting down, make her come to you, even if that means leaning over.

Nice. Or, I like to put my hand on the small of her back, bring her to me, and show her my cheek with an expectant look. Usually she picks up on it and kisses me on the cheek. If not, I give her a brief "hello?" look, turn my head away again, point to my cheek with my other hand. Works every time.

- Pinching her cheek when she says something cute or cheeky.

I do that too. But pinays like to pinch my nose when I say something funny or whatever. I don't understand it, but apparently it's an Asian thing. One girl liked to pet my nose. Weird but okay...

- Checking your messages in front of a woman holds a lot of power too. I almost hate to do it because we talk about how much we hate seeing women always on their phones, but I've noticed that if I check my Viber or texts in front of a chick, she gets this look of extreme insecurity on her face.

That's a bit tricky, I can imagine. Do you shield your phone from her line of eye sight so she doesn't actually see the messages between you and another girl? I wouldn't want her to see messages like "I miss you baby" or "are we still meeting tomorrow? I'll bring my change of clothes so I can sleep with you". So I'm curious about what is it that you do exactly.

- Unapologetically checking out a woman's ass in front of a girl. I do try to use this a little sparingly because it can spoil a good night in some instances, but I don't shy away from it either.

I try to be discreet with this. But when she catches me doing it, it really doesn't go over well.

- Picking something off a girl's face – like some food or whatever if she’s eating. I'm sure you've heard of the move of reaching over and brushing a girl's out of place hair behind her ear

A variation of this is leaning in and pretending to pick some piece of lint off her shoulder or neck, and when I flick the imaginary lint away, I catch her eyes. We're less than 12 inches apart. I hold the eye contact. I slow my breathing while burning through her gaze... when she looks away first, invariably blushing, I lean back. She's getting primed.

- A legendary move you probably remember from your childhood is simply pointing at someone's chest with your finger and then when she looks down flicking your finger up into her face. that one is so old and so obvious that just the fact that she fell for it makes her seem like a naive little piece of silly putty in your hands.

I love this one. My own personal variation is saying "hey look at that", pointing in the opposite direction from me. When she turns her head to look, I hold my finger right next to her cheek and wait until she turns her head back to me. When she does, her cheek meets my finger. "Gotcha!" I laugh loudly. She playfully hits me.

Then she'd bide her time and pull the same stunt on me. Fun times. It's all about being playful sometimes.

- When a woman looks at you and you blatantly look down at her body and trail your eyes back up to meet hers again. Take your time. Make it blatantly obvious.

- Slapping a girl on the ass. This should probably be a woman you're already screwing, but it's a little show of playful public dominance that goes a long ways. Even better if you do it in front of others - the message is "it's my ass to slap."

I'm a fan of these. I like to wink, also.

One time I got a very nasty look when I was walking out of Target and checked this woman out. She was walking by and I looked her up and down slowly, taking it all in real good. She gave me this look that said "oh my god you disgusting pig!"

Some women won't appreciate it, especially if they aren't attracted to you. Who cares, though. Other women will appreciate it.

Since I'm an ass man, the ass slapping is an afterthought to me.

I’ve covered a lot of territory here and maybe even wandered off course, but what ways do you guys use non-verbal communication to solidify your dominance over a woman or draw her further into your sphere of influence?

I’d love some new ones to add to the arsenal.

There are some things I do, but it's hard to verbalize. I don't know if it applies to most of you, but it could work when there's a language barrier and you're using google translate.

Most of all, I try to invite them into my personal space under the (non)pretense of helping me understand what they're saying. I read lips, and sometimes use pen and pad when necessary, so when I'm into this woman and she's not moving away from me, I start by opening my arms and torso to be more inviting. I don't pull her in yet.

When I ask her to write/type something down because I didn't understand what she said, I give her a pen and pad, or my phone, for her to jot what she said down. While she's doing this, I look over her shoulder and read what she's typing. Usually when she's halfway through typing it, I could figure the whole thing out, giving me time to think of the next thing to say or what my next move will be.

During this time, she's standing real close to me, close enough I could smell her, and I put my hand on the small of her back. When she gives my phone back, I type in my response. While I'm typing my response, I watch what she does out of the corner of my eye. Does she stand close to me and look over my arm to see what I'm typing? (Good) Or does she look around at other people, seemingly to be overly patient or under-interested in my response? (Bad).

If I'm seeing good signs here like the one above, then she's entered into my reality and it's much easier for me to assert myself and lead our interaction where I want it to go.

My 2 cents.

Messages In This Thread