rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Scandanavia Trip Journal

Scandanavia Trip Journal

Quote: (07-04-2011 04:23 PM)Entropy4 Wrote:  

Don't ask about noise levels. Just suck it up man. We all have to deal with the noise factor when we first start out. But you learn to deal with it.

Gothenberg is the Mecca of Heavy Metal music the last 10-15 years. I'd love to hit some concerts there. And metal chicks are usually fat and gross in the states, but when they're hot, they're soooo hot. Leather and chains and fishnets, black hair.

Last year I banged this smoking hot 18 year old Norwegian blonde from Bergen. One of the 10 hottest girls I had ever been with. The second time I was hanging out with her, we were talking about music and turns out she was into all of the obscure death and black metal from Scandinavia. Here's this girl who could be a model in the states and she's talking about how the guitar work on Emperor's "Prometheus" was totally overrated. I was in love (for like 3 hours).

True, I'll have to adjust to the noise levels!
Dude, I'd love to bang some hot heavy metal girls, I'm definitely gonna run through this part of the world and spend a longer time in each city next year. Scandinavia is so much better than Toronto in terms of women. Beauty is so common here that girls don't have huge egos about them like a decent girl does in Toronto.

Messages In This Thread