Roosh V Forum
Scandanavia Trip Journal - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Travel (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Scandanavia Trip Journal (/thread-5271.html)

Pages: 1 2

Scandanavia Trip Journal - Saladin - 06-30-2011

I'm writing this to document my trip in Scandinavia, which is mainly to see some concerts and also travelling, but I'm also gonna be approaching and clubbing any my spare time. This is also kindoff a journal so I can learn what I have to work on while you giving you on information on the places I travel through.

June 27 and 28- Tallin

I spent a night in Tallin. Great city with cheap food and awesome architechture. One of the most beautiful cities I have seen.
The women are hot but I didn't have time for approaching. Old Hansa is one of the most interesting restaurants I have ever had the chance to eat at. This seems like a great city to visit for a week or two and soak in the place. Very touristy though since its cheap.

We took a ferry from Tallin to Stockholm. It had a disco where I hung out with some Estonian guys and girls. One of the guys had great game and basically took the girls I was chatting too. I learned the hard way that I have to ensure all conversation is in English otherwise I get cut out. The Estonian girls have very cute accents and are friendly. The guys are also cool but make sure to chat to them in private if they are also cold approaching your girls to make sure they only talk to the girl you are not talking to. I made a mistake of not letting them know that.

Lessons Learned- Figure out logistics ASAP, find out who they are with. Work with any cool local guys to make sure boundaries are clear and you know who is chatting up who. Also make sure to take phone numbers for partying in Stockholm which is something I should have done.

June 30th

I've only been here in Stockholm for two nights, went out clubbing out one night. This was my first time in a nightclub(I didn't go clubbing in Toronto due to age). Its a tough environment(Since it was my first time clubbing and I couldnt' hear myself) but the local Stockholm RSD crew helped make it a party. All the girls I chatted with were friendly and hot, and I also learned some basic dance floor game and the vibe of the club. I met a smoking hot as hell 18 year old that was one of the hottest girls I have ever met but her boyfriend/friend whisked her away and I never saw her again.....
The club we went out to is called Collage and was filled with gorgoues Swedish blondes. The girls here are stunning compared to Toronto's women. An average girl here would be considered a hottie in Toronto. The girls in the club were also friendly and I encountered no bitch shields.

Solid dance game will help you out hugely. My friend was meeting girls on the dance floor and then venue changing to a quieter area to chat them up which was a solid plan. Basically we just hung out with the girls and occasionally went to the dance floor. I learned some very basic dance moves and was spinning girls around.

For a first night in the club, it was a great experience. I learned a lot and felt the club vibe and I also got to know what I have to do to push the interaction forward(grab girls and take them to dance, etc.)

As for day game, Stockholm is amazing for it. There are literally 4 to 5 times the number of hot women walking the streets here than in Toronto. Women here dress stylishly and are far more feminine. However, I felt that the different environment affected me and I had increased AA compared to Toronto. I guess it was just the fact that this was a new city and I felt out of place. I still did a decent number of approaches and the girls were friendly but I wasn't aggressive like am in Toronto. I feel this would auto correct if I spent a week here and got comfortable with not giving a shit about what other people think. I look forward to going back Stockholm and pushing myself hard next time I'm here in the day time so I can truly see how well I can do here.

Funny fact, me and a friend approached a group of two girls in the mall. The hot one was Swedish and the mediocre one was American. The American one would be considered cute in Toronto but was a 6 here. She also gave of a less friendly and more masculine vibe. The Swedish girl in contrast was much more pleasant to chat to.

Also, the word on the street is that Swedish girls love having sex. An experienced player who knows how to escalate things in the club could probably do very well here.

Lessons For Myself- Be more aggressive in the daytime in places you are not comfortable with and take more risks. I have to push harder in interactions. In night game I need to learn how to lead girls and take risks by escalating more and faster. I also need to work on dance game.

Scandanavia Trip Journal - Mr.GM - 06-30-2011

Toronto Kid, Keep us posted about yr experiences man.I'm also heading there.
How do you look like ? I'm wondering if your ethnicity will influence your outcome in Stockholm.

Scandanavia Trip Journal - Luckystar - 06-30-2011

Yo, thanks for the report Torontokid. Nice to get a Toronto-Stockholm comparison....that's brings some perspective for me in particular.

Be sure to compare Gothenburg and Stockholm for us. My impression has always been that the quality is much better in Stockholm, but reports often say otherwise. Confusing.

Don't worry about the AA. You are a young buck and this is your first time in an away stadium. Just get yourself warmed up proper.

Your report is very encouraging though. I'm going to be thinking of Swedish girls for the rest of the day....

Scandanavia Trip Journal - MiXX - 06-30-2011

Shit! T-kid , you making Mixx pack his bags as he reads your post man!! Keep feeding us content! we want more!!!! FEED ME!

Welcome to the game kid! Go make me proud out there.

Mixx

Quote: (06-30-2011 12:50 PM)Mr.GM Wrote:  

Toronto Kid, Keep us posted about yr experiences man.I'm also heading there.
How do you look like ? I'm wondering if your ethnicity will influence your outcome in Stockholm.

I'm a fairly light skinned Indian and I wear glasses(I used to wear contacts but I have had trouble with them recently). I live in Canada so I have a Canadian accent.
I don't think ethnicity has really helped me or hurt me, other than being a cool talking point with girls(talking about differences in cultures, etc.). You'll have to dress well since people here dress very well. I haven't seen that many Latinos so a GQ dressed Latino would do well here. Being Brazilian will really help you since thats a part of the world Europeans haven't visited as much as say New York or Toronto.

Also, I saw very few American Black guys which would be great for that group of guys. I've seen a lot of African black guys but they look different and have a different accent. I've seen a few asians with hotties but they were good looking and not your average nerdy asian guy. An asian guy who is cool and not a nerd will do well here since they are so rare. Especially if you have an elaborate hairstyle which plays up your exotic asian factor. I think asians are one group that could do well here in Sweden.

Keep in mind Stockholm is the most diverse and biggest city in Sweden so they are used to foreigners passing through.

Scandanavia Trip Journal - Roosh - 06-30-2011

What other countries have you been to?

Are you only comparing Swedish girls to Canadian girls from Toronto?

Quote: (06-30-2011 02:06 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

What other countries have you been to?

Are you only comparing Swedish girls to Canadian girls from Toronto?

Yeah, pretty much(Although I do approach other types of girls in Toronto). The guys I was hanging out with said they weren't impressed with Denmark either so I think you got unlucky by choosing that place.
The girls here know they have to compete with all the other stunners so thats better for us guys.

Would you say there is a high % of stunning women in Stockholm?

What's their attitude/general character traits like?

Mixx

Scandanavia Trip Journal - Roosh - 06-30-2011

Quote:Quote:

Yeah, pretty much(Although I do approach other types of girls in Toronto).

Yeah that's what I figured. Don't get me wrong---Swedish girls are cute, but your reaction seemed to be above the trend I've seen/heard.

Quote: (06-30-2011 03:20 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

Would you say there is a high % of stunning women in Stockholm?

What's their attitude/general character traits like?

Mixx

Lets just say I've seen more MILFs here in 2 days than in my 2 years in Toronto. Women here in general take good care of themselves with very few fatties and even older women look great. I can't tell you how many good looking women there are walking around on the street with children.
Yes, there is a high percentage of stunning women, and they don't seem to be bitchy.
Most of the girls here are polite and easy to talk to. Then again I've only been here 2 days so I can't say its the case for all women. My friends say their are bitch shields in clubs if you go in like a jerk, but they seem cool and friendly to guys who are cool and friendly. Aka, being too assholish doesn't help, which is something that seems to be true everywhere.

Quote: (06-30-2011 05:37 PM)torontokid Wrote:  

My friends say their are bitch shields in clubs if you go in like a jerk, but they seem cool and friendly to guys who are cool and friendly.

Hahaha one more reminder to tone down the Brazilian asshole/caveman Approach in the land of the vikings.I'm taking notes

Scandanavia Trip Journal - rudebwoy - 06-30-2011

Torontokid has basically summed up exactly what I have experienced in Stockholm and he is a light skinned indian ( I mean no dis-respect). I truly believe Stockholm has to be experienced before making judgement, Toronto is a great city for girls but the problem is they think highly of themselves. An average girl in Stockholm would get mauled in Toronto.

Mixx - what are you waiting for?

ha I was looking for that pic sometime ago.He is a Brazilian from Curitiba,currently living in Finland married with this gal.I have a friend in Curitiba who knew this guy.He even was interviewed for a Brazilian expat site,to talk abou life in Finland(http://expatriados.wordpress.com/2008/03...-maluco/).

This guy is a busted mothafucka.He definitely dated UP^.He is a bartender in Finland so not the high baller type.

I guess this is the ultimate proof that Latinos are in High demand in Scandinavia.

Pack your shits Mixx and Houston , lets hit some blond bombshells![Image: tdcs.gif]

[Image: attachment.jpg2211]   

Ha!! I look (and dress) WAAYYYYYYYY better than that clown!! I should be picking up playboy models then!

How's September look for you guys?

Mixx

Scandanavia Trip Journal - Vacancier Permanent - 06-30-2011

MrGM,
While I do agree that being latino/Brazuca in Europe and Scandinavia is a great advantage due to the exotic factor, the girl on that pic with that Brasilian guy is nothing to write home about. She'd be a 4 on a good day while being drunk. Seriously dude. Btw, when are you planning on landing in Viking soil?

Btw, MrGM,
the link about the expat Brasilian site is awesome! valeu moço!

Good stuff Torontokid! Enjoyed reading your report on Stockholm and especially how it compares with Toronto. You'll feel weird upon returning to Boretown aka Toronto after your stint abroad and won't even look at girls back in TO when you'll be back. The more you'll travel, the less you'd want to stay/live in Toronto in every aspect, not just girls wise. After Stockholm, where else are you going to?

Scandanavia Trip Journal - skulled - 06-30-2011

Quote: (06-30-2011 05:37 PM)torontokid Wrote:  

Lets just say I've seen more MILFs here in 2 days than in my 2 years in Toronto. Women here in general take good care of themselves with very few fatties and even older women look great. I can't tell you how many good looking women there are walking around on the street with children.
Yes, there is a high percentage of stunning women, and they don't seem to be bitchy.

Yup, Stockholm is simply that good in terms of women. Oh how I miss Stockholm!!

I used to tell guys that the "bitchy self-entitled chicks" should be dropped off in Stockholm in the summer for a couple of weeks. That should be enough for them to come back with their tail between their legs. I still do sometimes, to date Stockholm is first on my list of places I have personally been to with the highest concentration of quality women.

Stockholm is one of those places where some skin color actually plays a little in to your advantage. Blonde hair and blue eyes means you are just one among the thousands that are already there. Latino/Indian/Black guys stand out more, and if you have some swagger and dress well, you should be able to pull girls with minimal effort.

Back in 2007 when I was there, me and my friend ended up in a club at around 1:30 AM, and the places generally close around 2:00 - 3:00. We went in, did a couple of shots and made our way to the dance floor. A chick literally came straight up to me and started dancing and talking. And compared to how I roll now, back then I wasn't even close to this good.

I spoke no Swedish, she spoke only Swedish and Polish. She actually didn't understand more than 2 - 3 words of English. She still left her friends, and decided to go back to my place, luckily the few sentences dealing with logistics were handled by my Swedish speaking friend. We bounced out of the place within 15 minutes of me entering the place. Ha!

That was a very weird night, and nothing like that had happened before or has since with me. We didn't speak at all, and whatever communication did happen involved a lot of actions and gestures to get the point across. The next morning was even weirder to say the least.

Damn I need to get my ass over to Stockholm again.

Scandanavia Trip Journal - Excelsior - 07-01-2011

Quote: (06-30-2011 08:50 PM)Vacancier Permanent Wrote:  

MrGM,
While I do agree that being latino/Brazuca in Europe and Scandinavia is a great advantage due to the exotic factor, the girl on that pic with that Brasilian guy is nothing to write home about. She'd be a 4 on a good day while being drunk. Seriously dude.

That is damn good news for guys like me with low standards (spend enough time where I live and yours would be low too).

In all honesty I'd have given that girl a solid 7. At my school, she might even be able to squeeze into 7.5-8 territory. I'm being completely serious, no exaggeration. Girls like her command that type of respect on my campus, and carry the egos to match. [Image: dodgy.gif]

If she is just a 4 there then I'm thinking Finland has a lot of potential.

Damn it, I need to get to Europe. More importantly, some of these girls we all know here in the US need to be shipped to Scandinavia individually for a couple of months along with their inflated egos. I'd pay to see their reactions.

Scandanavia Trip Journal - Mr.GM - 07-01-2011

Quote: (06-30-2011 08:50 PM)Vacancier Permanent Wrote:  

MrGM,
While I do agree that being latino/Brazuca in Europe and Scandinavia is a great advantage due to the exotic factor, the girl on that pic with that Brasilian guy is nothing to write home about. She'd be a 4 on a good day while being drunk. Seriously dude. Btw, when are you planning on landing in Viking soil?

For us who are short on "blond supply" this girl is a 6-7.I agree that she doesn't seem to be a super hot girl,but my point was that the guy is definitely dating up.Thats all we need to know about the place , like Roosh said on that old post.

Damn this guy is a 3 (being very generous) and a bartender.If He is dating a Finish 6 I think he might have just won the Lottery.He's dating 3 or 4 levels up.What else I guy can ask for?

*Planning to be in Europe early september ...Sounds superb Mixx

-My Friend(Girl) in Gothenburg confirmed that for black guys is even better.Imagine what those guys can do...Now I see why there are so many threads about black men in Scandinavia.

Scandanavia Trip Journal - sheesh - 07-01-2011

torontokid, I like your journal !

Are you going to visit Gothenburg as well ? What about Finnland ?

Scandanavia Trip Journal - Global Baller - 07-01-2011

Quote: (06-30-2011 01:24 PM)torontokid Wrote:  

I saw very few American Black guys which would be great for that group of guys.

Big time understatement.

Scandanavia Trip Journal - Vicious - 07-02-2011

Some advice tk. I understand this is your first major trip and I totally respect you for taking this step. You've done what few others in your age and location have the balls to do.

With that said, your schedule has been waaaaay too tight. 2 nights in Sthlm and 1 in Gbg? You've barely have time to scratch the surface. Whenever I go to a new place I take at least 1 day to scout out good spots, do the logistics in my head, feel out the vibe and get a taste of the local mindset. I do this even after 10 years of gaming.

I'm sorry I couldn't join up with you the other night but you had far too much riding on a single night in town. Still you should have been doing fine for yourself, tell any of the girls at the concert that you'd come from Canada to watch Maiden and that you're completely new in town and they would have loved to take you with them where ever they were going next. Missing your train this morning is another sign of your tight schedule but I'm glad it worked out in the end.

Scandanavia Trip Journal - Saladin - 07-02-2011

Quote: (07-02-2011 03:37 AM)Vicious Wrote:  

Some advice tk. I understand this is your first major trip and I totally respect you for taking this step. You've done what few others in your age and location have the balls to do.

With that said, your schedule has been waaaaay too tight. 2 nights in Sthlm and 1 in Gbg? You've barely have time to scratch the surface. Whenever I go to a new place I take at least 1 day to scout out good spots, do the logistics in my head, feel out the vibe and get a taste of the local mindset. I do this even after 10 years of gaming.

I'm sorry I couldn't join up with you the other night but you had far too much riding on a single night in town. Still you should have been doing fine for yourself, tell any of the girls at the concert that you'd come from Canada to watch Maiden and that you're completely new in town and they would have loved to take you with them where ever they were going next. Missing your train this morning is another sign of your tight schedule but I'm glad it worked out in the end.

Yeah it sucks but Im also travelling with parents for half the trip they want to check out Bergen which is why I have 1 night in Gbg and 3 in stockholm. This is more of an exploratory trip of sightseeing and the concerts with occasional gaming when Im not sightseeing with family.
I would have spent a few nights in Gothenborg but the prices are insane and my parents are visiting Bergen so Im staying with them there for 3 more nights.
Trust me, next time Ill spend at least a week in each city, its just that my family wants to visit more places. At least this trip has given me a good feeling for Sweden and I know more people from here now.
I also have 3 concert which means the schedule is tighly packed.

Scandanavia Trip Journal - Saladin - 07-02-2011

Oh and I did tell girls Im from Canada to see Maiden. It definately made them wide eyed and interested. I got a few facebooks so I can party with them next year. I went tobed pretty early at 2 but my messed up my phones alarm setting.....
A really stupid mistake on my part but the bus was very cheap so Im not that pissed.