rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is it important for your girl's friends to like you?

Is it important for your girl's friends to like you?

What's more of a problem is that your GF isn't defending you against the friend or checking the friend herself.

If one of MY friends went up to my GF and called her a slut, she would expect me to handle it since its MY friend.

If one of HER friends does or says something that is uncalled for, I expect her handle it since its HER friend. I CAN handle it but if I'm having to do that, I take it as a form of indirect disrespect on the GFs part since she should be the first person to defend me and have my back without any hesitation. By not intervening, the GF is condoning/agreeing with the friends actions and therefore, has shown that her loyalty is in question.

I had a girl I was seeing one time who had a mother that couldn't help but throw out constant shit-tests; with some of them in very gray area territory that went beyond what is normally acceptable shit-testing from a GFs mother. Anyhow, I would just deflect, ignore, and agree/amplify with the mother's non-sense. But one time, the mother went below the belt with a series of comments and the girl I was seeing instinctively knew that she had about 5 seconds before I would check her mother verbally to the point of putting her in tears and walk out. As a result, the girl stepped in right away and called out her mother right on the spot and put her in her place. I found it very attractive and I expect this behavior in all women I see whether its their friends or family who are causing a problem.

Bottom line: overt disrespect should NEVER be tolerated from your girls social circle (friends or family). You really can't police her friends or family so it's up to her to deal with it appropriately. How she does ultimately shows how much respect she has for you.

Messages In This Thread