rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

US Man Who Stopped Paris Train Terrorist Attack Stabbed Multiple Tiimes in Sacramento

US Man Who Stopped Paris Train Terrorist Attack Stabbed Multiple Tiimes in Sacramento

Quote: (10-08-2015 04:47 PM)Dr. Howard Wrote:  

Quote: (10-08-2015 03:58 PM)RioNomad Wrote:  

I don't think there are many Pakis or all that many Muslims in general in Sacramento.

I would think it is Hmong, Laotian, Cambodian, or one of the other SEA variety street gangs that we are lucky to have here in California.

Dude's tough though. Pretty sure he's the bigger guy in the white shirt in that video. He was whoopin those dudes even while being outnumbered and getting stabbed.

I would second this, multiple dudes getting all stabby stabby is like the Asian Gang M.O. as much as whipping people with belt buckles is for latinos.

There's very few Muslims there and a lot of Indians, and they're the thugged out types, but they're more likely to pull a gun on somebody than stab them.

I think it's SE Asian gangs.

Messages In This Thread