rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

SWOOP JAPAN: Tokyo Joe’s Guide for the First-Time (~7-day) Visitor

SWOOP JAPAN: Tokyo Joe’s Guide for the First-Time (~7-day) Visitor

Is Roppongi really that bad and shady? Living in latin america I can't imagine I coudln't handle touts in Japan, I don't really get bothered being nagged by touts unless they physically touch me.

I'm coming to Tokyo for the first time in Sept to stay a month for a both a biz mastermind and fun. I wanted to stay in Shibuya strictly for convenience but the prices are astronomical! $2,000 for a month stay in a teeny tiny studio. Roppongi seems much more reasonably priced.

Are there lots of cafes and good places to work in that area? This article makes it sound not so bad but could be fluff.

Does Tokyo have uber and if so is it economical? What about just driving a bike or renting a moped?

LatinoHeat (Former username "FrankieCred")

Quote:Steelex Wrote:  
I think that making a girl your whore lightning fast is the best way to bulldoze and bypass all that flakey, annoying, shit testing crap. Girls don't shit test guys that fuck their ass cheeks black and blue.

Messages In This Thread