rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Women in the Czech Republic versus Slovakia

Women in the Czech Republic versus Slovakia

Quote: (10-07-2015 01:51 PM)JWLZG Wrote:  

I've had no obvious racial issues with Czech nor Slovakian girls that I've opened and I'm of Asian ancestry.

Clarification: East Asian.

Quote: (10-07-2015 01:54 PM)Feldeinsamkeit Wrote:  

So would you say that Czech women are harder to pick up than Slovak girls? And how do Czech women compare with women from the Anglosphere, in terms of ease of gaming? Do Czech women, for example, give much eye contact? (My yardstick is British birds, incidentally).

They're definitely more approachable, if only because Slovakians give off an air of coldness about them. While my Czech approaches were all indirect, there's every evidence that I could've gone direct had I had the gumption. No "Anglo-style bitch shields" to any great degree, and you can count on them if be upfront if they're attached.

I think the Slovak coldness can be related to they way they see their country -- I wouldn't call it an inferiority complex or anything, but there's definitely a skepticism on foreign travel to their country vis-à-vis their sense of national worth -- the Slovakians I'd spoken to didn't have a huge impression of their country nor countrymen; apart from outdoor activities, whyfore would you want to travel there?

English language penetration is growing amongst the young in Slovakia, so I wouldn't chalk it to a language barrier, although knowing German would give you an edge.

Bear in mind that being top-heavy with tourists, there's nothing hugely exotic about being an Anglo bloke in Prague, slightly so with other tourist towns such as Český Krumlov and Kutna Hora. It wouldn't surprise me that the former would be swarming with PUA-wannabes but most Anglo men there would be gaming fellow travellers anyway.

Quote: (10-07-2015 04:23 PM)Brick Top Wrote:  

...but that does not mean that Czech women are fat in the same way that British/Irish women are fat, and there certainly isn't a shortage of slim women compared to anywhere! A few Czech women that are overweight can actually pull off the big booty and big tits look ...

[Image: mindblown2.png]

Messages In This Thread