rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Women in the Czech Republic versus Slovakia

Women in the Czech Republic versus Slovakia

Quote: (10-07-2015 01:51 PM)JWLZG Wrote:  

Quote: (10-06-2015 08:35 PM)Pokerbaby Wrote:  

I talked to a guy last weekend, who had a dark complexion and beard. I thought he was middle eastern or Indian. I'm pretty shitty when it comes to judging this.

But anyways, he said he was in Prague for 4 months and only managed to get 3 dates. He said czch girls are racist. Guy obviously had some kind of game because I saw him with a smoking hot white girl. No reason to think he was lying. He said in Toronto, his looks and accent got him mad action but in Czech he fought like mad and got nowhere.

I've had no obvious racial issues with Czech nor Slovakian girls that I've opened and I'm of Asian ancestry. Granted, I'm above average looking, in shape and appear Western but especially in a tourist-heavy city like Prague I find it hard to take your guy seriously. These were 7+ looks wise so it's not as if they were short of options.

So would you say that Czech women are harder to pick up than Slovak girls? And how do Czech women compare with women from the Anglosphere, in terms of ease of gaming? Do Czech women, for example, give much eye contact? (My yardstick is British birds, incidentally).

Messages In This Thread