rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Women in the Czech Republic versus Slovakia

Women in the Czech Republic versus Slovakia

Czech Republic would be better to relocate to as there are better job opportunities there and the people are more open and less suspicious of foreigners. I've never been questioned of my motives for being in Czech Republic but I was constantly asked "Why are you here"? in Slovakia. Czechs also come across as more educated and far more traveled then Slovaks, not that it really matters, but it adds to their less outgoing demeanor I suppose. Also if you're relocating strictly to try to bang local women then try to learn the language as you'll be surprised at how many local chicks have very poor English, or don't speak it at all, in both countries. Finally, unless you own your own business, be prepared to take a massive cut in salary too, but that goes without saying for anywhere in EE.

Anyway, to answer your questions:

(1) Thinness of the women (25-35 age range): Slovakia. There is less of a western influence in Slovakia so they have less fastfood outlets and more of a fitness culture. Most women in the 25-35 age bracket are in amazing shape and there are alot less fatties then there are in CR.

(2) Sweetness and feminity of the women: Slovakia. Slovak women are more traditional and usually settle down and start families at a much earlier age then Czech women. They are far more religious too and less promiscuous then their Czech neighbors, so ONS are much rarer but it's far easier to establish a LTR.

(3) Thirst levels of the local male population: Neither nation have thirsty guys. In saying that, Slovak guys are much more protective of their women then Czech guys are. Czech guys are more carefree and easy going so rarely cockblock, they are too busy drinking or getting stoned to give a shit most of the time. Even in places like Jizni Mesto (South City Prague) which is quite a rough ghetto area, the guys weren't particularly bothered about foreigners dating their women. In contrast, Slovak guys are far more confrontational then Czechs, plus they are also far more into getting ripped in the gym so watch out for juice heads getting aggressive at you for encroaching on their turf and approaching their women. Guys from Petržalka in Bratislava are particularly bad for this. It's a depressing shithole over the river from the Old Town that is a breeding ground for some of the hottest women in EE, but the guys are mostly tatted up roidheads and wannabe gangsters that walk around with shaved heads and pitbulls trying to act tough.

(4) Ease of bangability: Czech Republic. Czech women are far more liberal and dissolute then Slovak women and once there is a mutual attraction and you say all of the right things then getting a bang will be a piece of cake. Slovak women are more conscious of their social status and don't want to be seen as sluts so you'll have to work much harder and be more persistent to bang them. Another thing worth noting is that, when it really boils down to it, both nationalities prefer their top tier local men over any foreigner. I don't mean that in a general sense, for lots of them foreign guy simply means money, but if a hot local chick has to pick between you and a top tier local guy then your game had better be out of this world to get her ahead of him. Sure, you can still bang plenty of 6's and 7's, but the young, rich, popular Czech and Slovak guys will get the pick of the 8's and 9's.

Messages In This Thread