rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

#MedicatedAndMighty women celebrating mental illness...so empowering!

#MedicatedAndMighty women celebrating mental illness...so empowering!

Quote: (10-01-2015 11:34 AM)kosko Wrote:  

I have said before many times that only the female dairy cow is more medicated the the American female. After the Dairy cow the American female is the most heavily medicated mammal on earth. Far and beyond levels above men even though men suffer for far more health ailments n average then women do..

There's a great website run by either a psychologist or psychiatrist from Australia who discusses in great depth the connection between reactive hyoglycemia and mental illness. Very fascinating. If most people just controlled their blood sugar properly it is my firm belief that they would be able to drop Prozac with few adverse consequences. To the contrary, they would experience positive consequences. Obviously not very seriously ill people. But definitely all the people posting these ridiculous selfies. I know someone who is on the extreme side, and really does require medication. Believe me, the really ill are not posting selfies.

Basically, the thesis is that blood sugar problems are at the centre of many modern ills. Many forms of mental illness, including depression and rage, and more obviously overweight and obesity. Honestly, if a drug company really wants to make money they should look to develop a simple pill that can stabilise blood sugar easily and with very moderate side effects. Something much simpler than insulin. It is potentially a solution to many maladies, and therefore would have great commercial value.

Will probably be attending a full day conference/lectures slightly touching on these matters in around two weeks time. Well, definitely the link between blood sugar and overweight/obesity. Some well known and respected researchers and doctors giving lectures. Will see if I can draw them out on the link between blood sugar and mental health. I know at least two will have strong opinions. Not sure they will voice them in a public lecture though.

Messages In This Thread