rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Peeple app to debut in November: rate people like you would rate a business on yelp

Peeple app to debut in November: rate people like you would rate a business on yelp

We all know this app is just going to be a a ton of women bitching about the men, society, and the patriarchy.

"He didn't call me back after sex."
"This guy was too creepy. Wouldn't stop calling me after we went out for an expensive dinner (which he of course paid for lulz)."
"My male manager is a cismale shit-lord who didn't give me a raise."

And then you will have the few white knights/betas leaving comments on the girls' profiles:

"I saw your comment about the creeps. We should go out and have some dinner [Image: smile.gif][Image: biggrin.gif]."
"I agree, male managers are often biased towards other men, we need more female participation in senior management roles."
"I am so sorry for my gender."

This is what the app is going to be in a nutshell and will possible get sued out of business in a few years if it even lasts that long.

Messages In This Thread