rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Fall Style Thread

Fall Style Thread

Quote: (10-01-2015 07:22 PM)realologist Wrote:  

Quote: (10-01-2015 04:25 PM)coverdoc Wrote:  

Anyone have any recommendations for where to get some boots that look like dress shoes almost but with higher top around the ankles? I'm trying to transition over to boots but don't like the usual "boot look" if that makes sense.

-CD

What's your price range?

Up to $100

Quote: (10-01-2015 11:43 PM)Unfadable Wrote:  

Quote: (10-01-2015 07:22 PM)realologist Wrote:  

Quote: (10-01-2015 04:25 PM)coverdoc Wrote:  

Anyone have any recommendations for where to get some boots that look like dress shoes almost but with higher top around the ankles? I'm trying to transition over to boots but don't like the usual "boot look" if that makes sense.

-CD

What's your price range?

I would recommend Clarks Desert Boots. They are easy to dress up or down, not expensive, there are a ton of different style/color/material combinations and they are comfortable as hell. I wear them throughout the fall and winter and get a lot of compliments on them.

Thanks I checked them out and really like this style below if anybody knows similar brands/styles:

[Image: 1434554856-09211300.jpg]

Messages In This Thread